• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    They are large I have been in the one up north on 96th. I do however doubt it would run to acton I have not heard of that from anyone that lives around there and I have lived in that area my whole life. I believe you would still need to get agreements to tunnel under ones property. Also there would need to be some ventilation shafts somewhere as I don't believe you could push that much fresh air that far. I could be wrong though.

No, it would be very rare for an average homeowner to own the mineral rights to his own property. The tunnels do indeed run under private property. Just as you can't control air traffic above your home you have no say what goes on below it.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    That is not correct depending on your deed and if the mineral rights have been sold you can own your mineral rights and I can not tunnel under ones property without their agreement. Now I will admit I do not know all of Indians laws concerning mineral rights but I do know a thing or two about tunneling and the quarry on the south side does not extend to acton.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That is not correct depending on your deed and if the mineral rights have been sold you can own your mineral rights and I can not tunnel under ones property without their agreement. Now I will admit I do not know all of Indians laws concerning mineral rights but I do know a thing or two about tunneling and the quarry on the south side does not extend to acton.

I'd image you guys are both right. I think actual depth makes a difference.

Top Bottom