• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    This is horrible.. but shamefully I laughed a bit too. Its just so absurd...

The part that made me laugh was the part where it said that the kid got a half smoked joint from a homeless man and brought it to the undercover :):

This ****ing **** head convinces the boy that he needs marijuana to ease his own medical condition... something a kid who relies on drugs to function in society can totally understand and sympathize with.

This poor kid who probably feels like he is really doing the humane thing... finds a bum with a half smoked joint and probably trades him his lunch money for it... then brings it to this ****head like...

"bro... this is the best I can do for you. Hope you feel better"​

****head thinks... "FINALLY GOTCHA" and cuffs him.

I hope they ****ing fire this idiot

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    This is horrible.. but shamefully I laughed a bit too. Its just so absurd...

The part that made me laugh was the part where it said that the kid got a half smoked joint from a homeless man and brought it to the undercover :):

This ****ing **** head convinces the boy that he needs marijuana to ease his own medical condition... something a kid who relies on drugs to function in society can totally understand and sympathize with.

This poor kid who probably feels like he is really doing the humane thing... finds a bum with a half smoked joint and probably trades him his lunch money for it... then brings it to this ****head like...
    "bro... this is the best I can do for you. Hope you feel better"
    ****head thinks... "FINALLY GOTCHA" and cuffs him.

I hope they ****ing fire this idiot

Ya, but my moneys on the promotion for putting his life on the line by going to a public High School.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    You're all missing the most important question of all: Did he still have his wallet?

Nope. He traded it to the homeless guy for the joint! And the homeless guy got the joint from some lady who threw it out of a car!

In all seriousness, this makes me sick. UC needs to be flipping burgers somewhere!

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    We have a guy at work that got conned out of a quarter by an EMPTY gumball machine! Yes, the ones that are CLEAR and you can see if anything is in them.

You've never had a clear gumball? Dude, those are the tastiest and longest lasting of all gumballs! Don't pass up the opportunity to try them yourself next time.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Ah give the cop a break. After he convinced his mother to sell her some of her prescriptions and arrested her, and had his own father arrested as an accomplice, arrested his own sister for smoking pot, and his own brother for a high capacity magazine, he was starting to get a little bored.

Well maybe not, but anyone who would entice and arrest a mentally handicapped person would do the same to his own mother, father, sisters, and brothers. What a worthless pos! :noway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You've never had a clear gumball? Dude, those are the tastiest and longest lasting of all gumballs! Don't pass up the opportunity to try them yourself next time.

That wasn't a gumball. That was a superball. Why do you think it was so chewy?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana

I hope the people on his jury have heard of "Jury Nullification".

| Fully Informed Jury Association

616x324xIM_FIJA_Works_To.png.pagespeed.ic.38QD3YM5eU.png

92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Hopefully the parents can prepare some sort of counter suit.

Holy crap, what a great way for cops to get kids to NEVER trust cops again. You have to be a truly massive slime ball to do crap like that. The fact this his supervisors didn't pull him into a room after the arrest, and give him the "really, this is the best you can do, your meter maid scooter is in the garage level 2" speech is even more telling of a police state run amok on it's own power.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sounds like entrapment, pure and simple. Fire the thug.

You settle too easy! :D

The thug who would engage in entrapment with an individual, especially a minor, who has been duly established as being, well, not fully capable needs some time on the inside of the bars to reflect on his misdeed.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    And the sad part is, that the Autistic kid will most likely "shut down" when questioned by DA or Judge or even any more police. And that silence will be construed as guilt by an unjust system.

I prey that the young man gets a good judge that throws it out without testimony. Or better yet, a judge that is familiar with autism.

The Chief of Police didn't listen to me when I explained my Autistic daughter to him.Our kids were playing at their house. Post warning. She stepped on his sons new toy, didn't even break it, he DEMANDED an apology. She shut down. He kicked her off his property. None of my kids play with his punk son anymore. And he couldn't understand why I called them all home. What a tool.

So I am afraid what will happen to this poor kid that actually is in real trouble.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It leads a person to suspect that the performance standard is a matter of putting heads on pikes, not worrying about whether or not the head in question properly belongs on a pike.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom