• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    keep in mind though that some cops may not be aware of that statment and be a jerk about it. my b/f was pulleed over in MI once when he was younger (not sure how old he was he is not home to ask) the cop was a real jerk too. when he was pulled over josh got out his liscence/registration/ and permit. as soon as the cop walked up to him josh told him that he had a few guns with him. the cop immedietly got crappy with him and made him put his guns down on the road and then the cop kicked the guns away across the road and scratched all 3 of them doing so! josh was ticked but couldnt do anything about it. so be prepared

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    keep in mind though that some cops may not be aware of that statment and be a jerk about it. my b/f was pulleed over in MI once when he was younger (not sure how old he was he is not home to ask) the cop was a real jerk too. when he was pulled over josh got out his liscence/registration/ and permit. as soon as the cop walked up to him josh told him that he had a few guns with him. the cop immedietly got crappy with him and made him put his guns down on the road and then the cop kicked the guns away across the road and scratched all 3 of them doing so! josh was ticked but couldnt do anything about it. so be prepared

State boy or a local/county mounty?

I have had both good and not so professional experiences with the MSP. It usually goes to one extreem end of the scale to the other.
    ISP troopers have always been professional in my experiences being pulled over.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I am awaiting a return phone call from MCOLES - mcoles, with an answer to this question. As soon as I get it, I'll post it here.

Well, I finally received a return phone call, today. The answer was basically, "I don't know, let me refer you to .....". I had a good conversation w/ the fellow who called & was actually (according to him) educate him on a few points, too. He actually surprised me with his willingness to admit that, but did say he, "had not been on the streets for over 15 years".

I'm glad you were able to get the answer before this, though.

The Spud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hoosier in Exile
    Well, I finally received a return phone call, today. The answer was basically, "I don't know, let me refer you to .....". I had a good conversation w/ the fellow who called & was actually (according to him) educate him on a few points, too. He actually surprised me with his willingness to admit that, but did say he, "had not been on the streets for over 15 years".

I'm glad you were able to get the answer before this, though.

Kudos for him being honest and not make stuff up on the fly.

Top Bottom