• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So a guy I follow on social media talked about getting money back from the state’s comptroller office.

He runs a seven figure business and said he was skeptical at first. But he found $1000s.

I tried it here and Rokita is sending me a check for $87. Old commissions from an insurance company that were never claimed by me.

I guess they send it to Indiana and they hold on until you ask for it.

Mostly for folks that own businesses and real estate, but it’s easy to check.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes, yes I do.

main-qimg-f4e9d2f35690acae2f705b4af5ffa5c0-lq

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    My brother had $100+ showing, but he said they requested documentation no normal person would have. I wonder if the money goes to the state after X years unclaimed?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My husband had an uncle related only by marriage. The aunt and uncle had no children. He had no siblings. Essentially, no blood relatives. When he died, he had many savings bonds that had no beneficiary attached to them. There is $180,000 that he left in bonds that are in that fund. Since there are no blood relatives, it cannot be claimed. It has been researched so we know this. We were told after a certain number of years, the funds will go to the school fund if not claimed by anyone.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    mom may get $.50 from bmv. she died in 2013 and it says 2019, address is not right so im not sure. my mother in law and brother in law both have money so I sent it to them

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Put my full name in and it popped up $17.95 owed. Looked at the first name and was completely different from mine....not even close. Guess I get nothing

upset-walking.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    mom may get $.50 from bmv. she died in 2013 and it says 2019, address is not right so im not sure. my mother in law and brother in law both have money so I sent it to them
    Too bad they don’t have a donation program.

you would think for under five dollars owed you would be able to release it to a charity with minimal verification.

Because as printcraft showed, you get that low and it’s just not worth claiming.

Top Bottom