• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHRJeff

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    South Bend
    I guess he was trying to build some street credit by manufactruing his own GSW lol. Did they not close the hole up? It looked like he came back from the hospital and they just put guaze on it.

Perhaps tatoos just aren't enough today for someone to show off to their buddies.

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    and this is why i say some people are only alive because its illegal to kill them. and it looks lik a S&W sigma or maybe a 24/7 pro in 40 and its prob a flat nose and you can see the muzzle burn someone needs to put a round through his head what a dumb F***

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I guess he was trying to build some street credit by manufactruing his own GSW lol. Did they not close the hole up? It looked like he came back from the hospital and they just put guaze on it.

Perhaps tatoos just aren't enough today for someone to show off to their buddies.
    They have to heal from the inside out so they do not close the holes up.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't think he went to the hospital!! if you notice he only had gauze on one side of the wound and a temporary way of keeping it on, And we could walk through his gene pool and not get your shoes wet!!!!

Top Bottom