• ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    images
    I have this bumper sticker on my toolbox at work.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    About a month ago I asked one of my friends who is a former active duty marine and a current police officer if it came down to taking guns from American citizens and he said he wouldn't and he didn't think the marines wouldn't either. They would probably find it unconstitutional and be on our side.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    How many threads are there on this? The Senate will never ratify this if it ever manages to get before them.

That is the popular consensus.

However we have a President that has demonstrated. shall we say a lack of respect for the constitution. And I doubt he made this play just for sheets and giggles. I still think this will eventually come to bite us square in the pants.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    How many threads are there on this? The Senate will never ratify this if it ever manages to get before them.

Many people think that even though this Senate won't ratify it, if Obama signs it, then it would sit there available to be ratified in the future should there ever be enough votes in the Senate to ratify it.

Also, some people believe that even though the Senate won't ratify it, which means it isn't supposed to be enforceable under US law, i.e., the Constitution, Obama will seek to use the courts to enforce it anyway under international law. Enforcing it under international law could involve the use on UN forces on American soil.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Take the NDAA and combine it with the FEMA holding pens in places like the edge of the tarmac at LAX and it becomes clear that something is setting up to happen here. Could it be this?

"Prolonged Detention" It's not just a thought anymore folks.

asipes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Central Indiana
    About a month ago I asked one of my friends who is a former active duty marine and a current police officer if it came down to taking guns from American citizens and he said he wouldn't and he didn't think the marines wouldn't either. They would probably find it unconstitutional and be on our side.

Do some research about the Katrina aftermath and the gun confiscations that took place there.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    "Dictator" Obama has violated the laws of the Constitution before and knowing that the Senate has so many against it, he may use his illegal Executive Order "power" to "pass" it. :xmad:

But, I also wonder if "when" the UN passes it, Obama will hold onto it and NOT sign it until after the election. Surely he knows that signing it BEFORE the election will cost him dearly.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    "Dictator" Obama has violated the laws of the Constitution before and knowing that the Senate has so many against it, he may use his illegal Executive Order "power" to "pass" it. :xmad:

But, I also wonder if "when" the UN passes it, Obama will hold onto it and NOT sign it until after the election. Surely he knows that signing it BEFORE the election will cost him dearly.

Or he may sign it before knowing he may not get reelected

Top Bottom