• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    funny you mention that because its one of the things i learned in counter terrorism school. was how terrorist will use emergency vehicles to bomb special access only events. If you think about it you never see anyone check the credentials of an ambulance driver or firefighter, they wear a uniform and not even badges in their bunk gear. easy to steal that stuff and a fire truck and reak havok. I know Homeland Security regularly checks for theft of emergency gear and uniforms of first responders, and they have a special reporting system for it. I still see too many fire stations that leave the bay doors wide open when no ones in the bay. and too many cop cars left running with no one coming back for close to an hour a lot of the time. that irresponsible behavior is what will lead to a catistofic failure one day possibly. and its too late once it happens. no take backs. we all need to be aware and if you see one of these things going on dont be afraid to politely say something, your a tax payer you have the right its technicaly your stuff too in a way, so makem take care of it. we dont want alalalalalala akbar getting our stuff!!!
    I dont think i have said anything classified and if i have its been nice knowing you all! :eek:

There's a movie about that.

Vantage Point (2008)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    as many of you know I'm a HUGE fan of steyr pinzgauers as a BOV but I recently decided on a more practical and cheaper(across the board) route.

Chevrolet : Blazer : eBay Motors (item 160406752745 end time Feb-27-10 16:36:17 PST)

very heavy duty, diesel, 24v electrical system, blackout lights, etc. the big downside for me is no A/C but that could be remedied. oh and it has m16 gun mounts standard.:rockwoot:

Jiminy! That's a pretty nice looking vehicle right there. And that isn't a bad price either. And it still gets 20+ MPG? Nice. Very nice.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    as many of you know I'm a HUGE fan of steyr pinzgauers as a BOV but I recently decided on a more practical and cheaper(across the board) route.

Chevrolet : Blazer : eBay Motors (item 160406752745 end time Feb-27-10 16:36:17 PST)

very heavy duty, diesel, 24v electrical system, blackout lights, etc. the big downside for me is no A/C but that could be remedied. oh and it has m16 gun mounts standard.:rockwoot:
    Ive wanted one of those for awhile now as a commuter. That said, being in CO, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason it has fresh paint was because the fenders are full of mud. You don't see many k5's of that era that aren't swiss cheese in the fender wells

Top Bottom