• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I like Alex Jones. He's interesting to listen to but as with all media, you can't take everything the media says as concrete evidence (as so many people do) for anything. jmo

He's right more often than the Mainstream Media is. Which still isn't often. :):

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I just read multiple sources that stated that he was denied legal counsel on the night of his arrest, and that his mother was not allowed to access information which would have helped his defense.

New information on Patriot Act detention of Ashton Lundeby - Charlotte gun rights | Examiner.com

The Curious Case of Ashton Lundeby by William Norman Grigg

Due process my ass. Btw, I'm not saying he's not guilty. I'm arguing that even guilty people have rights, which the Patriot Act conveniently ignores.

all those sources get their information from his mother, who has lied about everything the entire time, he had a lawyer the following morning, he was arrested at 10 pm. He was not denied a lawyer, it says his mother couldn't find one. His mother claims she couldn't get information? well since I can't prove or disprove that i'll concede (even taking the mothers past history of lies).

It looks like we won't have to worry about a trial since he pled guilty.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I wish those could cite specific examples of misuse, instead of meaningless numbers.

Right, because I'm sure all of those cases of the government spying on their own citizens or listening to their conversations was completely legitimate. The fact that they are using the Patriot Act is an example of a misuse in itself.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Which part should be purple? The part where you are outraged or the part where you would do something about it?

I'm doing as much as anybody for the people of the UK. They cane you for spitting on the ground in Singapore. I'm going to get to work on that after dinner tonight.

Top Bottom