Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Teenager kills 8 , wounds 5...

...in China knife attack

News from The Associated Press

It's a good thing they don't have that stupid 2A in China...just think of the carnage a person could do with a 10 round magazine. He/she might be able to take out 8, maybe 10 people in one attack.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008

A Chinese teenager goes on a slicing and dicing spree with an assault knife killing 8 and wounding 5. How much longer must societies around the world bear the indignity and devastation brought upon us by these lethal utensils?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

A Chinese teenager goes on a slicing and dicing spree with an assault knife killing 8 and wounding 5. How much longer must societies around the world bear the indignity and devastation brought upon us by these lethal utensils?

The AP is full of it and way behind the curve. These attacks aren't becoming more common, going on for quite a while. This is what America would look like if Chuck Schumer and Mike Bloomberg get their way.

China hasn't banned knives yet, they have more sense than our politicians. And they don't even have a 2A.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I think that China's failure to regulate knives in such a way as to prevent this from happening qualifies as a human rights violation.

:popcorn:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    See: Australian Sword Ban, followed by legislation regulating ownership of and access to cricket bats.

If I can't find my framing hammer, I can still drive the nail with a roofing hammer.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I also have some deadly assault screw drivers.... oh and a couple of assault chainsaws as well. Don't tell anyone about my assault scythes though...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    9 killed when teenager attackes with a KNIFE!

Chinese teen kills nine in knife attack: reports - Yahoo! News

This occured in China but this is how it relates to guns. The Chicago Sun Times this past week had an op-ed on the CO killing and there reason was that if the CO killer had a knife the body count would not have been that big. CO killer killed 12, this guy in china using a knife killed 9. :rolleyes:

Stay safe out there!!!!

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Uh Ohhhhhh..... better ban Knives! Only the military and police should have knives. The rest of us get SPORKS, and we should probably register all SPORKS!

Of course once somebody gets killed with a SPORK there will be an all out Assault SPORK ban! Assault SPORKs are those with "military looking" folding handles and contain more than 6 prongs, which serve no legitimate "dinning purpose".

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Chinese teen kills nine in knife attack: reports - Yahoo! News

This occured in China but this is how it relates to guns. The Chicago Sun Times this past week had an op-ed on the CO killing and there reason was that if the CO killer had a knife the body count would not have been that big. CO killer killed 12, this guy in china using a knife killed 9. :rolleyes:

Stay safe out there!!!!

He probably was a martial artist, so now they will have to ban weapons training in those classes, unless you are have a special license. :rolleyes:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Yeah, they keep trying to ban Martial Arts in China every so often. Most of the time, it never works.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    Banning Martial Arts in China? You might as well ban breathing! It seems like the Chinese live for that.

BTW, I'm all for teaching our kids Martial Arts. There may very well come a day when there are limited / no weapons and we are forced to use our hands... I want me and my family to be truly dangerous individuals.

Let the training begin!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Banning Martial Arts in China? You might as well ban breathing! It seems like the Chinese live for that.

BTW, I'm all for teaching our kids Martial Arts. There may very well come a day when there are limited / no weapons and we are forced to use our hands... I want me and my family to be truly dangerous individuals.

Let the training begin!

You look dangerous. Does that count? :):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I also have some deadly assault screw drivers.... oh and a couple of assault chainsaws as well. Don't tell anyone about my assault scythes though...

Heck, while we're in the farming utensiles market I have a several thousand pound tractor with a bushhog...

mmmm zombie farming.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    What exactly is the definition of an assault knife? The fact it doesnt need to be reloaded? Does it have an adjustable stock? :confused:

Top Bottom