• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Has grandad died and left you a pile of nasty guns? Do you have any guns that demonstrate anti-social behavior? Do you feel like you can no longer trust your firearms?

Well, I have set up a safe and free environment for wayward firearms. At absolutely no cost to you I am willing to adopt all of your troublesome weapons. I will house them and keep them clean and well fed. They will bunk in housing designed just for them among other more adjusted members of their society with the intent of having them, one day, re-entering our society in a calm, predictable, productive way.

We here feel there are no bad guns, just bad gun owners. So, no matter the problems you have experienced, both real and imaginary, bring your guns to Mongo the Gun Whisperer and free yourself from the enigma of potentially harboring future felons.
    That is Mongo the Gun Whisperer found here on INGO. No load of firearms is too big. We transport them to gun-topia free of charge. Over 40 years of gun owning experience with no felonious prosecution.

Don't wait until it is too late, rid yourself of all the legal responsibility absolutely free of charge...

Is this sort of like the 'dont blame the breed, blame the deed' bumper stickers for dogs? Logic why?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No! He says it will be a short war. We do not have any nukes. so only red states will be nuked and those on the coasts will be safe.

Of course the dome will protect Chitown.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh I do so love the "they have nukes" argument.
    A long with someone that's never studied history or been in the military telling me how much "I" don't know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Actual member of the US House of Representatives, ladies and gentlemen.

View attachment 71943

THAT’s bat **** crazy. I suspect he’s not serious, just trolling gun owners. But I hear it a lot. “If there were a war between the gvmt and gun owners... gvmt has nukes.

It’s a child’s argument. If they’re anywhere near serious they haven’t thought it out. What kind of governments use nukes against their own people? That really the kind if government of your utopia?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    actually a small one on the west side of Chiraq might level the city and not do much damage to NWI. If it was in the spring the Southeasterly winds would push the fallout away from us.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If we weren't willing to use nukes in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc., what makes him think we would use them here? And does he really think nuking an American city and killing potentially millions of people, wouldn't cause our government problems with the rest of the population?

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Give the Gmen some "Willie Pete" grenades and tell them to have some fun. The average person can throw one about 30m... the kill radius is 50m...

Top Bottom