• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This stuff is really funny. If you have the time, binge several episodes from FreedomTunes. The "anti" gun stuff is especially hilarious.

[video=youtube_share;JvAbophptmM]https://youtu.be/JvAbophptmM[/video]

"The Second Amendment isn't about [hunting & self defense] it's
    about the ability to rebel against tyranny."

"That's paranoid and insane. The government will never become tyrannical."

"What do you think of Donald Trump?"

"He's literally Hitler. He wants to put Muslims and women in FEMA camps."

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

I just really really hope that Trumps response to DiFi was his way of just acknowledging her as he was clearly wrapping up the meeting and was getting up to leave.

Trump needs to be very careful and make a clear statement on where he stands. I'm not sure he realizes how slippery a slope he is standing on. I would like to think he doesn't want to turn his back on those who were instrumental in getting him elected

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Has anyone heard the flap about how differently Mike Pence and Oprah have been treated over prayer.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Has anyone heard the flap about how differently Mike Pence and Oprah have been treated over prayer.
    Gutfeld on the Five mentioned yesterday that any leftie media people that didn't state that Oprah had a mental illness, for thinking God would talk to her, was a hypocrite.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Personally I have no problem with people praying but I don't want to see it or listen to it or hear about it. Just go in the closet and close the door. Knock yourself out.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Personally I have no problem with people praying but I don't want to see it or listen to it or hear about it. Just go in the closet and close the door. Knock yourself out.
    That's kind of extreme. Unless they are screaming their prayers or trying to get you to pray with them, why would it bother you?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That gaff: "...take the guns first then do due process." reminded me of why I didn't vote for trump in the primary. Commitment to Constitutional rule of law isn't one his guiding principles. I like most of the policies he's advocated but I can't trust him.
    I voted for him because that traitor, the felonious dowager, was clearly the greater evil and trump was the lesser evil. He's showing himself to be exactly that.

It's too bad there isn't a "conservative party"--maybe a hybrid of libertarians and the freedom caucus--that we could trust to govern according to the Constitution.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That gaff: "...take the guns first then do due process." reminded me of why I didn't vote for trump in the primary. Commitment to Constitutional rule of law isn't one his guiding principles. I like most of the policies he's advocated but I can't trust him.
    I voted for him because that traitor, the felonious dowager, was clearly the greater evil and trump was the lesser evil. He's showing himself to be exactly that.

It's too bad there isn't a "conservative party"--maybe a hybrid of libertarians and the freedom caucus--that we could trust to govern according to the Constitution.

I ended up voting for Cruz in the primary. I think he's smarmy, and a weasel. But at least he understands the constitution. And he was the only one left by the time Indiana voted.

We should make all primaries vote at the same time so that everyone gets to have the same sets of choices. It's not fair that Iowa had 17 Republicans to choose from, or whatever the number was. And by the time Indiana got to vote, just Cruz, and Trump, and I can't remember if the RINO from Ohio, whatshisname, was still in it. It's a ****ed up system. I want ROV.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

Wow radically extreme. This mentality is part of the overall problem. If someone chooses to pray it is their right to do so. The only way I could understand your stance is if someone was being excessively loud or pushing it upon you. It's your right to have whatever religion you choose.
    I don't know you but I would bet that you have been one of those guys who goes out to dinner with friends but is that annoyingly loud guy at the next table.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wow... don't come around Amish country. They always pray before they eat. I can't imagine how offensive that would be for you. Not big on the whole "free exercise" thing are you?

Top Bottom