• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was with 2 other guys waterfowling and we saw one. It moved in ways that no aircraft I know is able to do. That was about 20 years ago.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I_want_to_believe.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was in the middle of nowhere in Missouri about 20 years ago, sitting on the tailgate of my truck with my then wife and brother in law, when we noticed a bright light just above a tree line maybe a mile away. We watched the light for an hour and 20 minutes. It sat motionless the entire time, then, flew to the south of us, and disappeared. It never made a sound. Kinda freaked us all out, but we were only about 10 miles outside of Ft. Leonard Wood, so I always assumed it was some kind of military stuff.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I don’t disagree that it seems improbable that we are the only species in the universe, however I think it seems more arrogant to think that we’re so important that other species would have built insane technologies just to come here and observe us. :dunno:

I think it's more like they're pointing at us and laughing. Notice no cute smiley face thingy at the end of that statement.

Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Only if the have no markings whatsoever, are completely silent, stalk you everywhere you go, and have tinfoil hat penetrating radar. If they meet all of these requirements you can claim them.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    UFOs? Sure. Alien UFOs? Nope. I see no reason to doubt it, though. We have technology to go to the moon and other planets, so why can't there be an older civilization in a neighboring galaxy?

As mentioned, maybe they are just checking out the wildlife or checking to see if we are intelligent or potential threats. Who knows, who cares? When/if they come we can deal with it then. If they are hostile, then we can treat it as open season, right?

What was that one movie? V or Visitors, maybe?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Alien? Don't think so.

Unmarked and manmade-yes.

Since I saw this with my own eyes, I'll share it.

I've seen some very fast moving planes very high up over the years.

"UFO" in a box. Picture a box falling from the sky. At about 3,000 feet the fuselage extends and the rear wings and cannards deploy. Not sure what powered it, but it flew off at a slow controlled speed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom