• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Was at a party at a good friend's house last night. There were about 40 people there, 20 of us in the living room when the TV went out. My friend called Comcast and waited on hold 28 minutes for a human to answer the phone. He'd been drinking and I'm pretty sure I've never heard anyone talk to another human being the way my friend went off on the Comcast person. I was laughing so hard I just about passed out.

I researched it and told him AT&T Uverse was available in his neighborhood, he wasn't in the mood to appreciate my help :D

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    LOL, Rothwell and Hunt. That was the sloppiest/laziest fight I've ever seen.

It looked like two fat slobs off of the street.

I can't say I've ever seen a UFC fighter more tired during a fight than Ben Rothwell.

Browne-Broughton wasn't much better. In the 3rd round Ben Rothwell would rather stay on all fours hyperventilating, looking at the ground and take punches than stand up and defend himself. But Mark Hunt was too gassed to finish him. I hope the UFC never puts out of shape heavyweights on a main card that occurs 5000+ ft above sea level again.

Top Bottom