• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    So I live in Valpo area, wife met a lady who lives somewhere about 45 minutes away (not sure where) and she works in the grade school. She said they have a Tyson factory there and they hired 2,000 illegals or so, and that they now have 200 new kids who don’t speak the language, plus they don’t all speak Spanish. Anyone know about this?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    So I live in Valpo area, wife met a lady who lives somewhere about 45 minutes away (not sure where) and she works in the grade school. She said they have a Tyson factory there and they hired 2,000 illegals or so, and that they now have 200 new kids who don’t speak the language, plus they don’t all speak Spanish. Anyone know about this?
    Haitians?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes. tangled web. Heard about it on the radio today. Hammer and Nigel on 93.1. Fill in hosts.

Tyson helps fund an org. That org helps migrants illegals. Which explains why suddenly there are thousands of illegals that were relocated to Logansport, where coincidentally there is a Tyson plant.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

I'm not sure why the Facebook links aren't showing up, but look at Angela Ganote's Facebook page. She's a reporter with the Fox station in Indy and has been looking into it...

Screenshot_20241015_002750_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20241015_002717_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom