• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Something about two glock 19's with thirty round mags sticking out the bottom. One in each hand. Love em

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    At least 4 Ruger P94DCs, in black, with night sights and Hogue grips. Police turn-in, about $200 each. And one with the integral laser sight that still works. They will outlast me.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Find the gun you like and buy multiple copies.

Guns break. Just because you have A gun, does not mean your gun shall always run. The space shuttle went up like a bottle rocket, twice, your simplistic piece of steel and plastic will fail too.

Someone may take your gun (the police). Have another.

Guns are mechanical devices, they need maintenance, have spares while one is in the shop.

Fires. Have a copy off your property at relative (that you trust) or buddy's place.

This retired LEO endorses this.

If you're involved in a shooting the PO-lice will be holding your gun. For this reason when I'm out and about and ESPECIALLY if I'm out of town I have a second EDC somewhere close at hand.

Right after a shooting is NOT a time to be without a combat handgun with which you are competent. The dead guy has friends and relatives whose morals and social conditioning are not far removed from those of the individual whose attitude you were forced to adjust.

sweendogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    Great advice. I had two of the same pistol but only because I got a great deal on the second one and it came with a holster and a few extra mags.

Top Bottom