• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tin Can

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    I thought it was funny to hear two guys complaining how they now dislike Mitch. Is it because he's anti Union? Let's face it companies are leaving Indiana for non union states like South Carolina. My friend works for RR and they just moved a bunch of people to South Carolina to avoid the unions. I'd like to see real numbers on the savings these companies will recognize.

I used to be a union worker, but now I am not. I dont know which way I lean, but pigs get fat and hogs go to slaughter.:patriot:

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Unions are now nothing more than hired enforcers for the Democrat Mafia, extorting workers for their paychecks, to give to the Party Goodfellas for the benefit of the "connected" elite. If they were the benevolent associations they claim to be with all of the benefits of which they boast, why do people have to be forced to join up?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    I'm a non union worker that travels to both union and non union sites to repair specific systems, and I have heard this particular phrase at more than one usually union site and that is (you guys sure wouldn't fit in here you work too hard).

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    I thought it was funny to hear two guys complaining how they now dislike Mitch. Is it because he's anti Union? Let's face it companies are leaving Indiana for non union states like South Carolina. My friend works for RR and they just moved a bunch of people to South Carolina to avoid the unions. I'd like to see real numbers on the savings these companies will recognize.

I used to be a union worker, but now I am not. I dont know which way I lean, but pigs get fat and hogs go to slaughter.:patriot:

I work for RR and there is no news about any work being moved to SC. This is after researching thru the company interweb and confirming with my supervisor and manager.
    If anything we are being told that we will be adding manufacturing positions some time later this year because we are more cost competitive than where tha parts are produced now.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Unions are now nothing more than hired enforcers for the Democrat Mafia, extorting workers for their paychecks, to give to the Party Goodfellas for the benefit of the "connected" elite. If they were the benevolent associations they claim to be with all of the benefits of which they boast, why do people have to be forced to join up?

Bingo! ;)

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    At least we have someone like Mike Pence to take Mitch's place as governor. Mike has been a steadfast conservative--pro-gun, pro-life, favoring a smaller and less intrusive government, and fiscally conservative as well. He'll do a fine job here and will hopefully go on to the White House in the future.

:patriot:

Eric70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Covington
    Mitch has done a great job as governor, it will be sad to see him go. But like it was noted above I think Mike Pence will also be a great governor.

Tin Can

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Agreed... I hate to see him go as well. For the RR employee, didnt you just shutdown and move out of a big building at the airport? I dont have any facts, just a rumor.

inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Your man mitch was at the boogie one year campaigning claiming to be a biker and tried to shake my hand Itold him Ive yet to stick my hand in sh-- today and will not start now.

Top Bottom