• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Maybe that's why my guns not back from warranty work yet? That had to be an inside job! I've cut enough steal cables to know it makes a loud enough noise that someone would have heard it. It looks like the gun was left unlocked.

Or he coulda just yanked the trigger guard out if it was a plastic one...:popcorn:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    “We have now two if not possibly three assault riffles and we all know the type of damage they can do,” Fort Wayne Police Public Information Officer Mike Joyner said.

A supposedly informed person making stupid statements!!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Oh my god, I made a mistake, I thought he said assault rifles, He's talking about the much more highly feared "assault Riffles", and we know how dangerous any kind of riffle can be!!!:laugh:

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    the trigger guard on both my Rock Rivers folds down for winter glove use, and the cables could have just been lifted out. Of course, knowledgeable staff would know that.....

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I've been to this Gander Mountain several times and only a one of the staff on the sale floor I've talked to knew what he was talking about. The on-site gunsmith also knows his stuff, but isn't in on the sales. They don't pay much attention to you until you ask to see anything in the case or behind the counter. I can't remember if trigger locks are used on the long guns like they are on the pistols, but they didn't look too elaborate and could be opened with enough time and the right tools.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Hope they catch em! Ya I think they ought to release the serial numbers and keep on the look out. Freakin thieves :xmad:

Top Bottom