• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Well I wouldn't worry too much about that sale. Consider buying it from Midsouth Shooters Supply. Their regular price isn't much differant than MidwayUSA's sale price and the shipping differance (for my zip) makes Midsouth cheaper even with Midway's sale.

Midsouth*LYMAN*1200 PRO TURBO TUMBLER

Natchez also has it at a decent price.

Lyman 1200 Pro Turbo Tumbler - Natchez Shooters Supplies

MidwayUSA has everything, but I can usually find what I need for less total price (considering shipping) some where's else

Last edited:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Well I wouldn't worry too much about that sale. Consider buying it from Midsouth Shooters Supply. Their regular price isn't much differant than MidwayUSA's sale price and the shipping differance (for my zip) makes Midsouth cheaper even with Midway's sale.

Midsouth*LYMAN*1200 PRO TURBO TUMBLER

Natchez also has it at a decent price.

Lyman 1200 Pro Turbo Tumbler - Natchez Shooters Supplies

MidwayUSA has everything, but I can usually find what I need for less total price (considering shipping) some where's else

Well I also got my special "birthday pricing" link from Midway, never gotten that one before, so need to check it out and see if the pricing really is a lot better...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have a old school Timblers rock tumbler. It is not a thing to start up and watch tv while it works. I have done lots of rocks with it also for the kids. That is something you can't do with the vibrating ones.

I have replaced the door rubber twice and the interior once. Then again it has been going for years with rocks and brass and even rusted parts and tools.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    My first polisher was a Lyman with 2 bowls.After about a year the large bowl started
    to delaminate...shredding from the inside. So I installed the smaller bowl, and got the
    same problem. I found a bowl from another company that fit and have not had any
    trouble since. I can't recommend Lyman

Top Bottom