• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Michiana
    Haven't seen these before and just bought a box at walmart (.40) because that was literally the only non shotgun ammo they had, and they had 10 boxes of it, the guy at the counter asked me what the deal was with it because every other brand goes like hot cakes but nobody touches these, I said tul ammo is typically steel cased and people don't like that, but I don't see why the brass cased ones would be a problem for people, and I would ask around so... I am, are the tul ammo brass maxx rounds junk or something?

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My guess is many don't know anything about it yet... Give it time and as people find it's good, decent ammo, it will start selling well...

Armed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Michiana
    Yes I thought the price might be the problem but I mean come on, base model ar 15s are selling for 2k now a days lol so I didn't think that an extra 3 our 4 bucks per box would deter most people lol

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    All the Tula ammo Ive shot thru my AR is all over the place steel or brass... So Im done with Tula... You may have better luck with it, but in my book Im not wasting any money on it ... PMC is the best plinking ammo Ive found and its from China and its a 20rd box for $9.00 and all brass, GO FIGURE !!!!

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I shot 100 of the 9. No issues out of a Shield and Glock. I love how you can just put it in a cup holder. I was real hesitant to buy it but the price put me past that thought.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Haven't seen these before and just bought a box at walmart (.40) because that was literally the only non shotgun ammo they had, and they had 10 boxes of it, the guy at the counter asked me what the deal was with it because every other brand goes like hot cakes but nobody touches these, I said tul ammo is typically steel cased and people don't like that, but I don't see why the brass cased ones would be a problem for people, and I would ask around so... I am, are the tul ammo brass maxx rounds junk or something?

It is made by Fiochhi in Italy and I run it through my G23 with no problems.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    All the Tula ammo Ive shot thru my AR is all over the place steel or brass... So Im done with Tula... You may have better luck with it, but in my book Im not wasting any money on it ... PMC is the best plinking ammo Ive found and its from China and its a 20rd box for $9.00 and all brass, GO FIGURE !!!!
    I
    I'm pretty sure PMC is made in Korea, not China.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

I may be mistaken but I thought PMC was South Korean? I shoot the snot out of it too, dang fine for the $$$.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I have shot some of the 9mm an it shot well. It was a bit dirty like all Tula but was pretty darn accurate though. Its worth the price if its in stock.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I
    I'm pretty sure PMC is made in Korea, not China.

You are correct sorry,PMC is Korea made my bad,Had a brain fart... But the only tula I have ever bought was .223 ammo and it shot all over the place, may be ok to plink with but not to sight in a scope.. Haven't shot any handgun rounds, so it may be good stuff ???

Top Bottom