• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
    -Lewis

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Love how police and agency's say your not detained but your not free to go until we say ........:n00b: ..........Do TSA really think the American people are going to believe he wasn't detained.......i bet there will be some :sheep:who do tho..... :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "The Police State in this country is growing out of control."

Ron Paul on son's detention by TSA: "The Police State in this country is growing out of control."
    “The police state in this country is growing out of control,” Paul wrote in a statement provided to The Daily Caller. “One of the ultimate embodiments of this is the TSA that gropes and grabs our kids and our seniors and does nothing to keep us safe.” Paul has been a vocal critic of the TSA, and is the sponsor of the “American Traveler Dignity Act,” which would remove TSA agents’ immunity from prosecution for implementing invasive pat-down procedures.
    In Paul’s Monday statement, he noted, “my ‘Restore America Plan,’ in

additional to cutting $1 trillion dollars in one year, eliminates the TSA.”

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

Too often the sheep scream, "Why isn't the government doing more in this field?" and "Why isn't the government doing more in that field?" when the question should be "What the Hell is the government doing out of its cage and getting into any of these fields?!?!".

The central government has been encroaching upon grounds beyond the boundaries established by the States for for too long.

It's time to put it back in its cage where it belongs.

WAKE UP FOLKS! Tyranny is breeching the gate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    what if someone has titanium knee replacements and tells the TSA before going thru the detector. I think I'd forewarn that I am having the patdown videotaped and if they "grope" in the wrong place, I cannot guarantee that my self-defense training will automatically pop them in the face or ears.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    dadadac.png

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    I wonder in the debate tonight if they will ask the TSA question to Ron Paul .....i Hope he can show his angry side .......remember alot of air traffic go's to Florida and the only thing Americans or more sick of then spin media is the TSA.....if the media don't ask they are scared ......

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    ^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

Too often the sheep scream, "Why isn't the government doing more in this field?" and "Why isn't the government doing more in that field?" when the question should be "What the Hell is the government doing out of its cage and getting into any of these fields?!?!".

The central government has been encroaching upon grounds beyond the boundaries established by the States for for too long.

It's time to put it back in its cage where it belongs.

WAKE UP FOLKS! Tyranny is breeching the gate.

Exactly.

That is why I will be voting for Ron Paul.

GTFO his foreign policy if you don't like it and STFU. Not a single other candidate is talking about this stuff.

AT this point in the race you are either voting for Paul and liberty or tyranny.

The choice is that clear cut.

If you aren't voting for liberty, don't complain when some slack jawed pervert feels up your youngest child while your pathetic @$$ stands by watching with your hands in your pockets making stupid comments under your breath and trying to fart.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Exactly.

GTFO his foreign policy if you don't like it and STFU. Not a single other candidate is talking about this stuff.

AT this point in the race you are either voting for Paul and liberty or tyranny.

If you aren't voting for liberty, don't complain when some slack jawed pervert feels up your youngest child while your pathetic @$$ stands by watching with your hands in your pockets making stupid comments under your breath and trying to fart.

Well said.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Exactly.

Unfortunately voting has once again for most come down to the SAW movies premise, gouge your eyes out, smash your hand, or pull the lever for tyranny. (as long as they can beat obama)

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Further, would the friggin idiots please stop referring to Paul's non intervention policy as isolationism?

One doesn't have to agree with the policy, but at least refer to it correctly instead of simply repeating what the friggin talking heads in the media call it like a blind bleating sheep!!!!!

rphutchi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    My son sat in silent rage last yr as former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson and his entourage skirted the whole TSA grab and grope on their way to a commercial flight. Cheers to Paul for not living as an elitest and submitting to the laws passed out of the body in which he works. Cheers also for resisting the foolishness of those same laws.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Exactly.

There will probably be a few along in a bit to call you out on that. I've said it before (voting for freedom or you're not) and been called a troll and had a few mouth breathers get a little angry. It is disgusting how many say they're for more rights and freedom but they are more than happy to keep right on voting status quo so their guy will win and then they think they have the right to complain. Vote for a liar and a cheater and then get mad when he screws you when you've had plenty of proof he has made his career out of screwing people...get real.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    There will probably be a few along in a bit to call you out on that. I've said it before (voting for freedom or you're not) and been called a troll and had a few mouth breathers get a little angry. It is disgusting how many say they're for more rights and freedom but they are more than happy to keep right on voting status quo so their guy will win and then they think they have the right to complain. Vote for a liar and a cheater and then get mad when he screws you when you've had plenty of proof he has made his career out of screwing people...get real.
    That's cause you are a troll...
    A Mouth Breathing Troll...

Top Bottom