• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Feds are operating in train stations now too, testing the waters. Its obvious that this has been their intention for some time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrwHE3kEjdc[/ame]

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Indeed.

Coming soon to malls and theaters near you too!

Meanwhile, the sheep sleep sacrificing their liberty for a false perception of safety.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why is it that the sheep are always too impossibly stupid to understand the consequences until after they are being roasted? I woud think that as many times as this type of thing has happened, it should be obvious to even the most obtuse observer how the eradication of liberty works.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Why is it that the sheep are always too impossibly stupid to understand the consequences until after they are being roasted? I woud think that as many times as this type of thing has happened, it should be obvious to even the most obtuse observer how the eradication of liberty works.

It should be.... but they fall for it every time.

See "How do you Kill 11 Million People?"

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Last time I brought something like this up here, I was called paranoid and that I needed to wear my tinfoil....

TSA did a security check of people coming off of a train in Tennessee, after the Amtrack station has shipped out it's last outgoing train. TSA diverted people from picking up their luggage (now sitting out on the platform) and diverted them inside to get screened.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Last time I brought something like this up here, I was called paranoid and that I needed to wear my tinfoil....

TSA did a security check of people coming off of a train in Tennessee, after the Amtrack station has shipped out it's last outgoing train. TSA diverted people from picking up their luggage (now sitting out on the platform) and diverted them inside to get screened.

Wasn't the TSA also stopping commercial truck traffic in Tennessee? The fear was that they were going to start road blocks on holidays and other busy times.

Wasn't bull**** like this called the "Intolerable Acts" back in the day?

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Wasn't the TSA also stopping commercial truck traffic in Tennessee? The fear was that they were going to start road blocks on holidays and other busy times.

Wasn't bull**** like this called the "Intolerable Acts" back in the day?

You are correct on both accounts.

I wonder what our Founding Fathers` reaction to intolerable acts such as this would have been and how they compare to ours.

We are becoming a nation of small men and pansies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    TSA has partnered with local law enforcement to conduct thousands of VIPR missions from coast to coast across the U.S.

Wonderful acronym. One would assume that local law enforcement could decline this 'help'?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wonderful acronym. One would assume that local law enforcement could decline this 'help'?

Local law decline the help and im sure the fed money for the area will soon dry up. :whistle:

Also so long as dancing with the stars is on, kfc has chicken, and gas is avaliable the :sheep: are happy. Now get back to work, millions depend on you.

:)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Local law decline the help and im sure the fed money for the area will soon dry up. :whistle:

Also so long as dancing with the stars is on, kfc has chicken, and gas is avaliable the :sheep: are happy. Now get back to work, millions depend on you.

:)
    Fed money for the purpose of anti-terror patrols on local light rail transportation? Would local law enforcement be doing this normally?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I think he is referring to the thousands of federal dollars that pour into local police departments for new toys like SWAT teams, vehicles, computers, communication equipment etc.

You don't jump when the feds say "jump" then no more fancy toys for your small town department.

Keep the money flowing, keep the sheep/cows fat and happy then you have no problems. Why do you think we are in debt up to our eyeballs with China?

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN

Well, that's how cowards work. They call us crazy right up until the Zyklon B chokes them out.
    picture.php

Some of them think they'll be saved just because they are good bootlickers; but the system will give them their share eventually as well.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Well, that's how cowards work. They call us crazy right up until the Zyklon B chokes them out.
    picture.php

Some of them think they'll be saved just because they are good bootlickers; but the system will give them their share eventually as well.

The veracity of your statements may or may not be independent of your sanity.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just as all politics are ultimately local, so is all tyranny. The Sonderkommando proved that. There will ALWAYS be those willing to take up the jackboots of tyranny as long as they think it means THEY'LL be okay, if even for 30 extra minutes. Without them, tyranny fails.

Top Bottom