TSA agents call multiple deaf people "f'ing deafies" and steal their candy. True

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Well now we have even more conflicting information.

Per Reason...

"is concerned for negative consequences for himself and other people with disabilities. He was venting primarily to other people with disabilities. This post has gone way past what he wants." So if you click through, and the Tumblr page is down, that's why.

They say he pulled it....hmmm.

Hmmm indeed.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I am going to need more reputable information about this situation before I can make a decision. A blog post is hardly evidence for any wrong doing. People say that LE beat, yell, cuss out, etc citizens on a daily business. I have a hard time believing anyone with the ability to get to work everyday by themselves has the gumption to jam a finger into someones chest and call them a ****ing deafy while they know they are being recorded. As is usual with these TSA cases, they go about 75/25 false to true.

Why did he pull his blog offline? The original account of events.

Lets go to the tape to see what really happened.:yesway:

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I don't think any of us truly have any doubt that the TSA jackboots did exactly what he said they did. Nor are we truly surprised at their behavior. Appalled, enraged, disgusted.... you betcha. Surpised? Not a bit.

As for him taking it down (if he in fact did so voluntarily and without coercion). I could easily see why he might fear some reprisals from 'big G' for daring to stand up for his rights and not going gently into the night. It's not like anyone REALLY believes they care about their citizens anymore, right?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I don't think any of us truly have any doubt that the TSA jackboots did exactly what he said they did. Nor are we truly surprised at their behavior. Appalled, enraged, disgusted.... you betcha. Surpised? Not a bit.

As for him taking it down (if he in fact did so voluntarily and without coercion). I could easily see why he might fear some reprisals from 'big G' for daring to stand up for his rights and not going gently into the night. It's not like anyone REALLY believes they care about their citizens anymore, right?

There might also be a bit of the "deaf society" thing going on... From what I understand, there are a fair number of deaf people who are what you might call "anti-integration" when it comes to the hearing world. If that's the case here, once it became news in the hearing world, he didn't want to be part of it anymore. Just look at his T-shirt and the event he attended.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I sent it to my girlfriend, who's an audiologist. She sent it to everyone she knows in the Speech and Hearing world.

It'd be awesome to see ASHA and AAA jump on this.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Why does TSA only pick on cripples and the disabled? They would let a middle easterner with an AK in his bag through screening, but strip search a 5 year old boy in a wheel chair.

Also, Soldiers get searched a lot. It makes them look like they're doing something, but they know they won't find anything.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'd like to hear a response from tsa - not that I'd dislike the agency any less.
    They are a government agency, they don't have to respond! No consequences, no answering to anybody for their actions. I personally don't care if this particular story is true or not, the TSA needs to go, and ALL TSA employees should be branded, literally, as the traitors they are.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They are a government agency, they don't have to respond! No consequences, no answering to anybody for their actions. I personally don't care if this particular story is true or not, the TSA needs to go, and ALL TSA employees should be branded, literally, as the traitors they are.

Don't stop at just the TSA employees. Include those who created the monster as well.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I've said it before, and I say it again...." After a very thorough internal investigation, it has been determined that our security officials did absolutely nothing wrong."

Now everybody just move along, nothing to see here...:shady:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Why does TSA only pick on cripples and the disabled? They would let a middle easterner with an AK in his bag through screening, but strip search a 5 year old boy in a wheel chair.

Also, Soldiers get searched a lot. It makes them look like they're doing something, but they know they won't find anything.

Wolves always target the weakest members of the herd.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've said it before, and I say it again...." After a very thorough internal investigation, it has been determined that our security officials did absolutely nothing wrong."

Now everybody just move along, nothing to see here...:shady:

Well that makes me feel a lot better

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wolves always target the weakest members of the herd.

Weakest and most naive. The reason that the North American elk herd is of the greatest average age it has ever been is that the wolves kill the newborns before all four hooves hit the ground during birth. I definitely see the connection.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Somebody tell me again why the TSA still exists and why they also now have authority over all "transportation" (please don't say the Patriot Act, we all know that)

To get as many of us used to being herded as will do so voluntarily.

EDIT:

When I think of TSA, I often think of this skit from Bizarre in the '80s

http://youtu.be/dhgNiU5s34M

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom