TSA agents call multiple deaf people "f'ing deafies" and steal their candy. True

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sure, we need airport security.

But the manner in which it is now run is a clear reflection of the mentality of those who oversee the TSA.

Funny how Israel is able to secure their flights without having to resort to TSA tactics to do it.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    Somebody tell me again why the TSA still exists and why they also now have authority over all "transportation" (please don't say the Patriot Act, we all know that)

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I am going to need more reputable information about this situation before I can make a decision. A blog post is hardly evidence for any wrong doing. People say that LE beat, yell, cuss out, etc citizens on a daily business. I have a hard time believing anyone with the ability to get to work everyday by themselves has the gumption to jam a finger into someones chest and call them a ****ing deafy while they know they are being recorded. As is usual with these TSA cases, they go about 75/25 false to true.

Why did he pull his blog offline? The original account of events.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Why did he pull his blog offline? The original account of events.

I doubt he did. Tumblr has a really shaky history in terms of server capacity, and often shuts down blogs for too much traffic. Reason's article probably overloaded the site and they killed it to keep the hamster alive.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I doubt he did. Tumblr has a really shaky history in terms of server capacity, and often shuts down blogs for too much traffic. Reason's article probably overloaded the site and they killed it to keep the hamster alive.

Exactly. Tumblr is an absolutely horrible platform. Blogspot and Wordpress are way more reliable but not as "cool" as that POS.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Well now we have even more conflicting information.

Per Reason...

"is concerned for negative consequences for himself and other people with disabilities. He was venting primarily to other people with disabilities. This post has gone way past what he wants." So if you click through, and the Tumblr page is down, that's why.

They say he pulled it....hmmm.

Top Bottom