• ...and so much more!
  • dcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    southport
    Hey all,
    I recently picked up an Ishapore 2A1, which did not come with a .308 magazine. I was looking around and could not find any online from any reputable websites. Does anyone have any ideas on where i could get one of these? Any help is appreciated!!

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    They are tough to find. From what I understand, they never imported any ‘extras’ so you basically have to get lucky and find one from a damaged or otherwise decommissioned rifle. The shape is obviously different, but I wonder if you could modify a SMLE mag to work.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I tried modifying one one time, it didn't work for me, watch flea bay find one it is gonna be expensive, i lucked into a couple extras in the past and they were expensive then. Good luck on your hunt!!!!!!

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    They also have the 10 round whole mag in stock for $65.91. They have it listed under SMLE...
    Numrich is famous for this. Navigating and searching their site is a nightmare, and the pics and descriptions leave a lot to be desired, but they have a ton of useful stuff and their customer service is pretty decent.

Top Bottom