• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    If concealment and .40 cal are your parameters, then I would suggest getting a Glock 27 in .40 S&W, then get a Glock 23 or 22 magazine (depending on your hand size and comfort) and install a A&G Grip Spacer on it. It will give you a 'full-sized' grip, with a subcompact-length pistol for concealment. If you're wanting a subcompact grip, then just add a pinky-extension to help improve your grip feel and control recoil.

Remember...if you get a .40 pistol, you can always go back and get a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel and 9mm mag and shoot 9mm out of the same pistol...but you can't go up from 9mm in a Glock.

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    G23

If you were happy with a Glock 22. There is no reason not to drink the Glockaid again and get a 23/27. That's if you want to stay in the 40 S&W chambering.

If you want to expand a bit and try something different. I would suggest taking a look at the XD, S&W M&P, CZ, FN, Beretta PX series. There are so many quality firearms around the same price as a new Glock. Police trade ins are very cheap and a good option also.

SteveG66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    I think only you know your budget, go to a reputable gunstore and fondle all they have, I'm sure it will jump out at you which one you like and which one you can afford. Good luck with your christmas shopping, Tis the Season!!!!

reeseg45

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    glock 30 no it's not a .40 but glocks .40's are a bit snappy its a .45 hold's 10rds and you can damn near fit it in your back pocket.

popnowlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a glock 33. I bought it third hand for $200 and it's in great shape. Very concealable and will shoot 3 inch groups at 20 yards. Used is the way to go if you're on a budget. Just make sure you check it out very well and buy from someone you trust.

Top Bottom