• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Are there any gun shops that have try before you buy? I've bought a couple pistols and they're ok. Bought them off gunbroker but I had bot shot them before. I'm more comfortable now since my wife and I did a couples shooting league this summer but I'd like to be able to try before I buy one. Not sure what exactly I'm looking for. Would like a nice smaller cc gun. My hk USp compact 40 is a little big for me. I'm 5'10" 160. My p7 doesn't carry enough rounds. So I'm kinda In the market for something a little different.

Thanks Ryan.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Find someone on ingo who has the gun your looking for and see if they will meet you somewhere to shoot it.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Applied Ballistics in Lafayette rents guns, they are an INGO advertiser, might give them a try

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You can rent guns at some ranges. You can also post up that you want to shoot a certain gun, and it's quite likely that someone will come through for you. I've posted a couple threads recently as a result of doing just this.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Yeah I'm just tryin to kill some time. Any ranges close to 3
    W38th and 465 besides dons guns? Don't want to get shot!

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Not trying to spread the koolaid but glock 26 is a nice compact package that brings alot of firepower. my supertuck hides it great. ive carried it at weddings with my shirt tucked in and it just disappears. its also the most comfertable holster i own. im also betting it will make your hk disappear as well since i could hide my glock 17 really well too. hideing gun the holster makes the biggest difference followed by dress and gun size.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    My hk USp compact 40 is a little big for me. I'm 5'10" 160. My p7 doesn't carry enough rounds. So I'm kinda In the market for something a little different.

Thanks Ryan.

Really? I'm 5'11" and 165. I have the USPc and use a Supertuck Deluxe. Sure I have to make good decisions on what I wear but I don't feel limited. But hey if it's too big, it's too big. Not calling you wrong. I'm just saying I'm about the same size and love my Supertuck.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    A nice holster makes an otherwise cumbersome easy to carry. It also will cost you more than 20 bucks. I just got a Crossbreed holster from their blem special on XD talk. It is awesome. Rides comfortably, molds to my body and was 45 bucks with shipping.

Tom @ Raven Concealment also makes awesome holsters. I had one for my P250. It was around 100 bucks and is molded to the gun. It is not a retention holster but has a positive lock to it and the firearm "clicks" into place. He is also a site supporter and is worth doing business with.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Aggar check my profile photo. You'll see my USPc in the Supertuck. I've increased the retention of the kydex and it clicks in place. I have a 4 yo who likes to rough house with daddy. I don't want that thing going anywhere I don't intend it too. Best money I could spend.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Thanks for the link. I'm gonna look into one this week. As I'm carrying down here in indy except in the hospital.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    You can rent guns at some ranges. You can also post up that you want to shoot a certain gun, and it's quite likely that someone will come through for you. I've posted a couple threads recently as a result of doing just this.

True, but most people like you. Maybe this guy is a jerk and people wouldn't want him getting his dirty mitts on their weapons!

Top Bottom