• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I almost hate to admit it, but I was able to watch most of his speech without getting bored and thinking to myself "yeah, riiight".

He is articulate, and can explain things in an understandable way with many layman examples. And, he was right on so many levels plus he is (or at least was) not a politician. He is wealthy enough to not need lobbyi$t cash so he can spend his own.

He will probably get nowhere since the "machine" determines who wins or loses, but I might actually think about voting for him. He is pro 2A at least.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    This guy is even more elitist and unlike-able than Romney was.

Not to mention the fact that he supports 'assault weapons' bans and longer waiting periods and background checks.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    What other choices are ANY better so far? Scott Walker is the only one I can think of that might have a chance.

Bush with amnesty and common-core? Please, no.
    Rubio with immigration? No

• Give kids of illegal immigrants in-state tuition rates. (Jan 2014)
    • Green cards after 10 years; secure border; & e-Verify. (Apr 2013)
    • Leave immigration to feds; 50 sets of laws is worse. (Jun 2012)
    • AZ ant-immigrant law demands papers like "police state". (Jun 2012)

etc, etc.

Some choice comments off Breitbart:

""The guy is an egomaniac. His foreign policy is crazed and ignorant."
    -- For a minute I thought you wrote about Obama."

"I'd rather have the COMB over than the last 7 years of BEND over."

"Mr. Trump,
    I never liked you.
    Your arrogance is limitless. You have such a big ego that is bigger than ego of this jerk sitting in White House. I don't even want to talk about that hair of yours.
    Also, my understanding is that you started your business with 40 million from your father. That means you are not a self made man. Good news is - you made that fortune much bigger while most of children with that much money to start their lives, would spend it on booze and drugs.
    All this being said :
    Comparing to every one of these clowns running for President, there is no doubt in my mind that out of all of them - you will be BY FAR the best President !
    I am very much aware that with more than half of population of this country being retarded, your chances are very slim, but I am also aware that while you are in this race we are going to witness some very much needed "in your face" arguments.
    I wish you all the best, and all I can say is :
    Go Trump !!!"

"Wandering, abrasive, simplistic, vain, and yet despite all of it, one couldn't help but smile and cheer at the frank sentiment. The greatest nation in the world has been turned into a self-doubting, debt-ridden basket case lead by the purely self-interested, and the criminally naive.
    . . .
    Frankly, I'm glad he's in to mix it up. We need a coronation of Bush and Clinton candidates like we need a hole in the head."

"Abrasive, Arrogant, Money Hungry, Blow hard, Entitled, shifty. Grifter, Used Car Salesman etc..-- Yes these all describe Hillary Clinton"

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Donald Trump on banning weapons

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record." -- Donald Trump

Source: The America We Deserve, p. 102

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    And the response from the democrats.... BAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!! *catches breath* BAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    And the response from the democrats.... BAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!! *catches breath* BAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!

Oh come on now, their not laughing that hard he's just doing it for the attention. It's not like he's ever going to be the actual Presidential nominee, that would be more hilarious than nominating Walter Mondale.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    dailynewstrump.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I dunno, Trump is our best chance at getting a pres that will have sexy bunga bunga parties. We got to keep up with the other nations, you know.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I just delight in having a crowd running. Anything to help confuse and engage the left. Push them to spread their resources and dollars thinner because of their undeniable desire to rise to every bait cast onto the surface.

Top Bottom