• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Pretty good read. Will be interesting to see what happens going into the primaries. I thought Trump would have flamed out by now. What will be interesting is I don't see any of the other candidates offering much to dispute what he said, which is a good thing for gun owners...the continued divide will be on partisan levels and it appears popular opinion is shifting in favor of protecting constitutional rights.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Build a wall==Yup

This alone makes Trump the front runner and the #1 reason he is leading and has led for a long time and will keep leading. The average american understands this, not the rich liberal elite or poor liberal dumb. If he does just this one thing, he will be one of the most successful presidents ever. This country used to be something special. Its a dumping ground for mexico and soon to be a dumping ground for countries that are our enemy thanks to the left. Trump says he'll stop this, and says it without hesitation. Awesome. I think he'll also do a lot concerning out finances and how broke we are. These two things are the greatest threat to our country. Debt and immigration. They both are pillars of national security. The number one job of the federal gov't. Go Trump. Any republican candidate would do well, Trump seems like he'll be incredible for the citizens of this country.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'd say Trump hit the ball and touched 'em all with that position paper. Obama called for single-issue voters during his petulant rant after the Oregon campus shootings. Let's hope we get them: in support of the Second Amendment.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Didn't anyone notice that Donald Trump did not write that article? I'm not saying he doesn't believe it and I'm not saying he won't support it. What I am saying is that if you hold it up to any one of his live unscripted press conferences or speeches It's easy to see that Donald Trump did not compose that article. It's far from The Donald's fiery and colorful even if a bit fractured style.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Good article. The only problem I have is its reference to mental health. I'm really worried about politicians trying to create laws that would limit our 2nd Amendment rights based on our mental health. I agree with the article stating that we should remove the violent mentally ill from the streets, I just have a problem that 2nd Amendment articles like this keep referring to mental health. It's as though they are trying to tie the two together, making the 2nd Amendment dependent on the other.

I also think that if a persons mental health is in question, then it should be addressed in the legal system and not based solely on a doctors evaluation.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    I like how he goes from "Shall not be infringed" to "lets enforce the laws on the books." Which is it, Don?

This dude may have hired the most popular person at the NRA to write his gun stance at the moment but we don't need to look too far into the past to see what he used to think. I'm also not too keen on having government decide who's locked up for mental health reasons. "My political opponents are crazy so, for their own safety, I will keep them in a secure facility."

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I just blows my mind that any reasonable person would have voted for Obama. No offense ajeandy, but it's the world we're in.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I just blows my mind that any reasonable person would have voted for Obama. No offense ajeandy, but it's the world we're in.

There has to be a medium though. You may extremely dislike Obama, but Trump is your answer? You might as well throw a foul mouthed teenager in office. Trump runs his mouth because he knows a good portion of the "herd" like that. What's his answer to everything, bomb it, deport everyone, build a wall. He just spouts out sh*t with no means of execution. Word Vomit.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Scary thing is they voted for him twice. I've also liked trump from day one. Hes a businessman, which is who we need to tjis country. Hes a NYer so he speaks his mind. Hes not a politician so he owes no one. My only concern to date is he is a democratic plant.

Top Bottom