• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    id rather have an amoral businessman then an immoral community organizer at least trump could figure a way to make the company (USA) profitable again for one end free trade two end the retarded tax rates and third do whatever you have to do to get production back to the USA low taxes on many>high taxes on few :twocents:

You're right. I am sure Trump would do a bang-up job of allowing banksters to continue robbing you blind. All of it wrapped in a flag of course.

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    You're right. I am sure Trump would do a bang-up job of allowing banksters to continue robbing you blind. All of it wrapped in a flag of course.
    well of course the end of the federal reserve would be a great thing and having money based on something of value such as gold silver etc would be great but i dont see our masters going anywhere soon and with them their lie based money

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Someone already mentioned it but, it's just Ross Perot all over again.

You can already see the divisiveness in this thread.
    People defending Trump like he is really a viable candidate.
    It's like no one has any memory of the past elections at all.
    Then the Republicans will nominate some old goat with one foot in the grave. :oldwise:
    And Obama wins with like 40% of the vote.

So very predictable... and yet, so very effective. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Someone already mentioned it but, it's just Ross Perot all over again.

You can already see the divisiveness in this thread.
    People defending Trump like he is really a viable candidate.
    It's like no one has any memory of the past elections at all.
    Then the Republicans will nominate some old goat with one foot in the grave. :oldwise:
    And Obama wins with like 40% of the vote.

So very predictable... and yet, so very effective. :rolleyes:

Hay....don't knock the old guys....come to think of it...the (R) do tend to do that.....lol.....while the (D) tend to pick the younger ones that still enjoy adultery....lol

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Hay....don't knock the old guys....come to think of it...the (R) do tend to do that.....lol.....while the (D) tend to pick the younger ones that still enjoy adultery....lol
    Does anyone really think that Dole or McCain was the best candidate they could find out of all the possibilities?
    The way they pick boring, moderate, old candidates you would think the Republicans want to lose.
    Then you just throw in some famous independent and Obama Wins!

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Does anyone really think that Dole or McCain was the best candidate they could find out of all the possibilities?
    The way they pick boring, moderate, old candidates you would think the Republicans want to lose.
    Then you just throw in some famous independent and Obama Wins!

There is a shot that the Republicans could completely buck this cycle. An East Coast governor who is good looking, has great hair, but of course there is the elephant in the room for fundamentalist voters.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Yep, I'm throwing away my vote again in 2012 and voting for a "Paul" again, hopefully. It's all about conscience.

One thing about Sideshow Bob aka Trump...it sure keeps our minds off the real issues.

Lets all make sure there's plenty of fine wine flowing for the parties thrown by the Republican-Democrat combine...and keep the cash flowing to Goldman Sachs.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    id rather have an amoral businessman then an immoral community organizer at least trump could figure a way to make the company (USA) profitable again for one end free trade two end the retarded tax rates and third do whatever you have to do to get production back to the USA low taxes on many>high taxes on few :twocents:

Businessman that makes the country better by bankrupcy?
    Is that how he would make America profitable?

His past history shows us his actions have nothing to do with making America a better place.

Truth is, he has seen Obama's wealth go from hardly having cabfare to 10 million. He just wants some of that action.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I figure there's about a 2% chance that I'll vote repub in 2012. That's because I'm 98% the repub establishment will pick another big government loving candidate.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I figure there's about a 2% chance that I'll vote repub in 2012. That's because I'm 98% the repub establishment will pick another big government loving candidate.

I really hope you're wrong, but I'm worried that you aren't.

2010 may have been a sign of things to come: establishment GOPers took primary challengers and lost in many cases. That gives me some hope that 2012 may be different.

While I think Trump is not a serious candidate, I do like that he's setting an example in one regard "Trump is the only one willing to meet Obama's smash-mouth attitude with smash-mouth attitude."

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: Sound the Trumpet

If overly conservative (in the strategic sense) conservatives (in the political sense) see that being aggressive is viable strategy via Trump, maybe they'll grow a pair and play smash mouth politics themselves.

ETA: maybe that phrase needs to be rethought, because as of now, Bachmann and Palin are the only ones with some fight in them. They don't have a pair, literally speaking. :laugh:

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Businessman that makes the country better by bankrupcy?
    Is that how he would make America profitable?

His past history shows us his actions have nothing to do with making America a better place.

Truth is, he has seen Obama's wealth go from hardly having cabfare to 10 million. He just wants some of that action.

what is the difference between going bankrupt now and going bankrupt later? at least trump seems to understand that spending spending spending does not lead to growth and lowering of debt he is certainly the lesser of two evils and the best part is he speaks his mind and says to hell with being PC

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I laugh at the morons who think that Trump filing bankruptcy discredits him. He makes deals and uses the bankruptcy laws to restructure debt and make billions. Man, he is so stupid isn't he. :rolleyes:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Trump has not delaired yet. He may not run. BUT he IS speaking out, pointing out things that the media doesn't want to talk about. :): And in order for the "libtard media" to make fun of him, or try to discredit him, they ARE exposing some of the things he says. :): Oops! :D

I'm not so sure he is serious about running, but like Palin, he has found a way to voice the concerns of the citizens of "These United States". His words are getting out so much more than some of the politicians who are taken seriously. Hard to "put him down" without bringing his (and our) concerns to light. ;)

So, I say HURRAY! to Donald Trump. "Give them hell!" The govenment won't listen to OUR words, but when spoken by someone like DT, they can't stop them from being heard, because the media just HAS to attack anyone running against their "puppetmaster". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom