• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The entire modus operandi of modern progressive dimwits is suicidal altruism. Since they reject Christ, they worship at the alter of self hate and intersectionality.
    So now White supporters of BLM reject Christ? Do you know how unhinged that sounds? Like really?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You just flew over the cuckoo's nest.

A guy shooting up muslims is in no way comparable to people exercising their first ****ing amendment right for a redress of grievances, after being ignored time and time and time again.
    :rolleyes:

Do you just look for the first thing you think you can disagree with? I wasn’t comparing them. I was saying that’s a known motive of theirs, to create instability to provoke “patriots” to join them. The unite the right rally was a ruse to try to align the right wing to some kind of unity.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Right, they just injured like 140 officers. Which do you prefer, injury to property or people?
    The rioters injured a lot of people as well. Remember the guy who punted that guy’s head? An example, but certainly not exhaustive of injuries cause by the riots ALL SUMMER LONG, compared to one day.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yeah. Not very well, obviously. The right wing social media was used to plan it. And I'm not sure by whom. But there was plenty of evidence that it was planned.

Could have been white nationalists posing as patriots goading people on social media to participate. You lace just about any message with Patriotic language, and it's like cat nip to some people. The end goal I guess would be to get Trumpers villified and possibly join them? The Christchurch shooting had a similar motive. Or, it could actually have been legitimate Trumper patriots, albeit extraordinarily foolish ones. Which one do you want to pick? There are some other possible scenarios, but the one where storming the capital by just breaking in and that somehow fixing everything doesn't seem all that plausible, does it to you?
    Throwing tea in a harbor didn't fix anything either, but we still talk of it fondly almost 250 years later. You evidently view this as a singular event that seemed to achieve little or perhaps set us back; time will tell if that remains the case. It did appear to scare the crap out of members of Congress. They didn't wall off DC and call in thousands of NG when BLM burnt down the place. They appeared desperate to maintain the appearance of control because they got a taste of losing it, even if there wasn't really a chance of that happening on Jan 6.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The rioters injured a lot of people as well. Remember the guy who punted that guy’s head? An example, but certainly not exhaustive of injuries cause by the riots ALL SUMMER LONG, compared to one day.
    I’ll concede that point. But the “well they didn’t start any fires,” doesn’t resonate well, when you take into account all the injured from that same event.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Throwing tea in a harbor didn't fix anything either, but we still talk of it fondly almost 250 years later. You evidently view this as a singular event that seemed to achieve little or perhaps set us back; time will tell if that remains the case. It did appear to scare the crap out of members of Congress. They didn't wall off DC and call in thousands of NG when BLM burnt down the place. They appeared desperate to maintain the appearance of control because they got a taste of losing it, even if there wasn't really a chance of that happening on Jan 6.
    Oh. You guys gained zero and lost a lot. No one respects it except a very few people who think it was just dandy. If you do it again the left has justified already whatever they want to do to put it down. The people, think you’re terrorists while you think something was actually accomplished. I hope I don’t have to say I told you so. I hope you can deduce the outcome from the reality we’re in.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ll concede that point. But the “well they didn’t start any fires,” doesn’t resonate well, when you take into account all the injured from that same event.
    It’s like I said. You don’t typically score any moral points when you have to start out, “at least we...”

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    wow this went downhill fast.

i really would suggest anyone interested in how we got here read this and then reflect on the current media narratives.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Posing the question back I guess.

Because people will latch onto irrational beliefs of some kind, and religion is the most productive and unifying place to hold an irrational belief.

If you step away from religion, then you will be sucked into intersectionality, white guilt, and suicidal altruism in an attempt to seek your salvation.

Top Bottom