Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump taking a page out of Biden’s campaign book.

I can’t fault him for that really. The debates favor the underdogs. If he’s the front runner the debates don’t really help much but could hurt. He was not the front runner in 2016. Jeb! Was. And we saw what the debates did for him.

If everyone else debates and Trump doesn’t, he can use social media to comment on all of them. Not a lot they can do to him. But, of course the press will basically call him a *****. And then he can remind them about Biden.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep. Trump can just sit back and watch them then take all the time, he wants afterward to pick them apart using his favorite platform without interruption by hostile biased moderators and time constraints.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Former President Trump's continued attacks on Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla) may either be all smoke and mirrors, or he is realizing that the governor may be a better candidate in the 2024 presidential election.“

“According to an anonymous source, Trump is reportedly "listening" to insiders claiming the two would make a golden ballot ticket.“

"Some of his supporters are suggesting he make a deal with DeSantis to make him VP, and he's listening but hasn't agreed," the source told Page Six.”

“This comes as a recent poll found that 58 percent of Republican primary voters said that they would support Trump, while only 21 percent said they would choose DeSantis.“

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I often think what is often described of Trump by comments like this is his demands of loyalty.

I do not think, even many Trump supporters, understand his fierce loyalty and his demands for it to be returned…
    Demanding loyalty is done by those that do not earn it.

And no, I am referring to the silly fawning over him that many in his administration did, especially Pence and Bannon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom