• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What the analysts might not turn up is people doing the fraud themselves. Filling out ballots on behalf of others. A break in verifiable chain of custody. Ballot harvesting projected as simply canvassing.

But. Certainly the analysis would turn up raids in Germany.

Unless…they’re in on it!! :runaway:

:tinfoil:

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What the analysts might not turn up is people doing the fraud themselves. Filling out ballots on behalf of others. A break in verifiable chain of custody. Ballot harvesting projected as simply canvassing.
    I think on his part of what he was hired to do he was unable to find evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election that would stand up in a court of law.

He did mention "outrageous lawsuits like the so-called Kraken cases filed by Sidney Powell." Suggesting that her claims didn't bare any verifiable fruit that would stand up in a court of law..

He also mentioned that Guliani admitted to lying about his claims about Ruby Freeman and her daughter committing election crimes in Georgia that just rendered a costly judgement against him in a civil suit.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I don't understand the whole disbelief in the vote totals. Wide scale mail-in ballots made it so much easier to vote, and ballot harvesting probably got so many of those ballots filled out and sent in. Plenty of time to go door to door and make sure people vote against the racist Nazi dictator wannabe.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you are saying hackers absolutely cannot get in a back door, alter data, and get out without detection? Are you saying you believe this is beyond CIA capabilities?

We do know logs and voter data were deleted in defiance of state laws requiring their preservation. That voting equipment (machines and or tabulators) were internet connected. That the Chinese and dems were involved in control of voting systems companies.

But no, it is impossible for there to have been any international espionage and CIA involvement in the election.

Does the sand tickle your ears?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House.

I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign.

Ken Block owns Simpatico Software Systems and is the author of "Disproven: My Unbiased Search for Voter Fraud for the Trump Campaign, the Data That Shows Why He Lost, and How We Can Improve Our Elections,"

The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Our findings have also been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith’s federal investigation and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ investigation in Georgia. Those emails and documents show that the voter data available to the campaign contained no evidence of large-scale voter fraud based on data mining and fraud analytics.

More important, claims of voter fraud made by others were verified as false, including proof of why those claims were disproven.

There were also small numbers of deceased voters. Still, nothing emerged that could provide a solid basis for a legal challenge to an election result in any of the states we evaluated.

Additional legal hurdles beyond solid evidence of fraud stand in the way of any effort to overturn or negate an election result through our legal system.

What these claims don’t take into account is that voter fraud is detectable, quantifiable and verifiable. I have yet to see anyone offer up “evidence” of voter fraud from the 2020 election that provides these three things.

My company’s contract with the campaign obligated us to deliver evidence of voter fraud that could be defended in a court of law. The small amount of voter fraud I found was bipartisan, with about as many Republicans casting duplicate votes as Democrats.
    Hes either lying or been paid off or both.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So you are saying hackers absolutely cannot get in a back door, alter data, and get out without detection? Are you saying you believe this is beyond CIA capabilities?

We do know logs and voter data were deleted in defiance of state laws requiring their preservation. That voting equipment (machines and or tabulators) were internet connected. That the Chinese and dems were involved in control of voting systems companies.

But no, it is impossible for there to have been any international espionage and CIA involvement in the election.

Its about the same possibility that Biden won the election outright

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hes either lying or been paid off or both.
    Setting aside the possibility that you meant for this to be colored in a purple hue, is there any sufficient evidence of this? If I had to guess I might think it was purple-y and a foreshadowing of a response yet to come by certain others.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Setting aside the possibility that you meant for this to be colored in a purple hue, is there any sufficient evidence of this? If I had to guess I might think it was purple-y and a foreshadowing of a response yet to come by certain others.
    I am not aware of any but I am certain we soon will be.

Reactions: KG1

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Actually the truth is right in your posted article, he had two directions he could go to make money off the polarized electorate, say he found nothing or something to sell his book. He chose found nothing and will make millions from his book, EVEN if it does not sell because the left funds this stuff regularly.

Publishers of conservative content do not give mega advances often just for spouting their narratives like the left does.

“Ken Block owns Simpatico Software Systems and is the author of "Disproven: My Unbiased Search for Voter Fraud for the Trump Campaign, the Data That Shows Why He Lost, and How We Can Improve Our Elections," coming out on March 12.”

Then it was published in a publication that was part of an agreement to not publish election stories negative to the left…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Actually the truth is right in your posted article, he had two directions he could go to make money off the polarized electorate, say he found nothing or something to sell his book. He chose found nothing and will make millions from his book, EVEN if it does not sell because the left funds this stuff regularly.

Publishers of conservative content do not give mega advances often just for spouting their narratives like the left does.

“Ken Block owns Simpatico Software Systems and is the author of "Disproven: My Unbiased Search for Voter Fraud for the Trump Campaign, the Data That Shows Why He Lost, and How We Can Improve Our Elections," coming out on March 12.”

Then it was published in a publication that was part of an agreement to not publish election stories negative to the left…
    I predicted this would be coming. Is any of this actual proof he's either "lying or been paid off or both." when he reported the findings of his investigation that he could find no sufficient evidence to support large scale voter fraud that would affect the outcome of an election?

Keeping in mind he said that his company was hired by the Trump campaign (not a J6 council) and had a paid obligation of approx. $700k from Trump's campaign to find evidence that would hold up in a court of law.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

This isn’t the first time the band has targeted Trump. The rock band previously scorned the former president at the American Music Awards in 2016, and responded to Trump’s indictment in August with limited edition merchandise featuring his mugshot.

So basically, they are trying to cash in from President Trump bashing. Anything to try to stay relevant.
    I would bet more people have heard of President Trump in the world than "green day".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You did it again. I said that the guy who did the analysis did not turn up any evidence that the Germany raid happened. And then you say I'm saying something I did not say or imply. I did not saying hackers absolutely cannot get in a back door. But you said I'm saying that.

Why do you continually do that? If you don't answer any of my other points, I'd like an answer to that one.

Of course hackers CAN get in a back door and do all that. I don't think this is beyond the capabilities of the CIA to do that. I'm saying there isn't any credible evidence that has been provided that proves it happened. You're making a logical leap that just because someone CAN do something they MUST HAVE DONE it.

The person in the article said that they did analyze the data and did not find anything that would have altered the results. I think that the results are perfectly explained by mail-in ballots, extended deadlines, and ballot harvesting.

Again, I am not saying it's impossible. But, to make it right it has to be proven in our legal system. Maybe there are forces at work behind the scenes that altered data, prevented any of this to be heard in court (even though it was not voiced in any of Trump's law suits), and maybe even this guy is working for them.

Prove it. Or drop it and just move the **** on to the current election. Your belief is not sufficient to influence my belief.

Now this is just pure contempt because you're pissed I'm not a believer in all this.

But please do answer the question, why you keep saying I'm saying things I didn't say. You can't be serious.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

So basically, they are trying to cash in from President Trump bashing. Anything to try to stay relevant.
    I would bet more people have heard of President Trump in the world than "green day".
    I mean, really, who gives a **** about the opinions of a progressive, activist group of musicians? This doesn't affect anyone. Progressives hate Trump. :runaway: Oh no!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I knew you were going to say that.
    I knew that...nevermind. I got nothing. The only thing I've ever been able to predict is what is gonna be my fault. There is nothing that my wife cannot make my fault. It's actually a running joke now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom