• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I say what's wrong with Trump wanting to build a "Spectacular" new $300 million dollar headquarters in DC so he can keep an eye on them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I say what's wrong with Trump wanting to build a "Spectacular" new $300 million dollar headquarters in DC so he can keep an eye on them.
    Or better. Maybe he’ll gut the FBI leadership, and install his own, and weaponize them to go after his political enemies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Or better. Maybe he’ll gut the FBI leadership, and install his own, and weaponize them to go after his political enemies.
    Well, there's plenty of them out there. He's gonna need some help.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm reminded of TLex imploring 'What will it take to make you give up on Trump'. I wouldn't and I guess he fell on his pen and left INGO or something

Then Trump turned out to be pretty good at the actual governing thing

So then the ABTs decide to stage Little Bighorn 2.0 because of their unshakeable faith that the DeSantis cavalry is just over the hill. SMH

Perfection is the enemy of good enough

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Now let's see how good his dumb lawyer looks in that lighting. or is that maybe why you cropped her out perhaps?

Photo has been color washed out, just post a real photo for *hits sake. Let's see the original.

President Trump looks really good compared to bidet, without having had the cosmetic surgery,
    hair plugs, face lift and botox upkeep that bidet has had, as well as the drugs to keep him lucid.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Photo has been color washed out, just post a real photo for *hits sake.

President Trump looks really good compared to bidet, without having had the cosmetic surgery,
    hair plugs, face lift and botox upkeep that bidet has had, as well as the drugs to keep him lucid.
    Yep, it's pretty obvious.That's what I was getting at. It's why I asked him to show his "dumb lawyer" and the others that he cropped out to see how they look. Bet it's not so good either.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom