• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    And what are YOU doing to stop it this time?
    My county and state will go red. I can't do anything at a national level.

Hell, I've testified at the statehouse, have you?
    You guys say Democrats cheat cheat cheat, and there is nothing the poor Republicans can do about it. Then you might as well just accept that your side will lose.

As for those charts, they show no proof of anything. You read what you want into it. I don't think about it one way or another. Again, I want to know why the Republicans allowed cheating to happen if it did? What are they going to do to stop it this time?
    Nothing. Many of us have said they've had 4 years to dial in and amp up their cheating...
    I do not buy that the Republicans are helpless children at the mercy of cheating Democrats. If they were so all powerful, they would have majorities in the Senate and House too. Then we would really be in trouble.
    Democrats = Republicans.

How many Rs have come out in support of Kamala?

See below.
    Correct. It's the Uniparty vs Trump.
    Republicans helped certify senile Joe into office. Uniparty > Republicans > Trump.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I think this is a very good answer. I would add that democrats and republicans are very different in their thinking about politics, and that difference is often exhibited here. When suggested that republicans do what democrats do back to them the response is often a recoil in horror. Why? While there are certainly republicans that cheated for personal gain in elections, but there is no evidence of widespread cheating for the party or cause. I don’t even believe the most anti-abortion believers would cheat to win an election.

Does anyone here believe that the dems would not cheat in elections if they could ban guns or for the good of the cause? The dems have no respect for institutions and therefore no desire to conserve them. The sanctity of elections mean nothing to them so there is no hesitation to destroy. They only crave power and the exercise of it over others.

Voting is a sacred civic duty of many conservatives it is a mechanism to achieve power for the left…
    1727146403014.png

Top Bottom