Well, Zebras don't change their spots.
    LmdpZg.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's nonsense Mike. Wanting some to be dignified and mature has nothing to the powers trying to sideline anyone. Wanting someone to be those things does not mean someone has been brainwashed. It is simply what some of us actually expect to see from our leaders. I put the juvenile attacks in the same category as those annoying cackles, both make it so I do not want to hear either of them speak.
    Have you ever read the s*** that candidates called each other a hundred or two hundred years ago? As I said it is all a construct to quell candidates from challenging their opponents. What is presidential is a narrative of the powers that be to be used to sideline any that dare try to check their power. People need to get over the sanctimonious preening…

Here are some insults from history.

"Bastard Brat of a Scotch Pedler"​

"A Drunken Trowser-Maker”​

"Pot-bellied, mutton-headed, cucumber-soled"​

"Pimp of the White House"​

"General Jackson’s Mother Was a Common Prostitute"​

"The Wet, Romish, East Side, Tammany Hall Candidate"​

"Moral Leper"​

"Hermaphroditical"​

“In 1864, Harper’s Weekly helpfully published an article which contained a small compendium of some of the insults that had been lobbed Lincoln’s way: “Filthy story-teller, Ignoramus Abe, Despot, Old scoundrel, big secessionist, perjurer, liar, robber, thief, swindler, braggart, tyrant, buffoon, fiend, usurper, butcher, monster, land-pirate, a long, lean, lank, lantern-jawed, high-cheeked-boned, spavined, rail-splitting stallion.”

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Have you ever read the s*** that candidates called each other a hundred or two hundred years ago? As I said it is all a construct to quell candidates from challenging their opponents. What is presidential is a narrative of the powers that be to be used to sideline any that dare try to check their power. People need to get over the sanctimonious preening…

Here are some insults from history.

"Bastard Brat of a Scotch Pedler"​

"A Drunken Trowser-Maker”​

"Pot-bellied, mutton-headed, cucumber-soled"​

"Pimp of the White House"​

"General Jackson’s Mother Was a Common Prostitute"​

"The Wet, Romish, East Side, Tammany Hall Candidate"​

"Moral Leper"​

"Hermaphroditical"​

“In 1864, Harper’s Weekly helpfully published an article which contained a small compendium of some of the insults that had been lobbed Lincoln’s way: “Filthy story-teller, Ignoramus Abe, Despot, Old scoundrel, big secessionist, perjurer, liar, robber, thief, swindler, braggart, tyrant, buffoon, fiend, usurper, butcher, monster, land-pirate, a long, lean, lank, lantern-jawed, high-cheeked-boned, spavined, rail-splitting stallion.”

I believe that I've read all of those Lincoln insults right here on INGO, and all by the same poster..

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Obviously meant as a joke but an un-necessary distraction that isn't a net positive. She claims that she has been a net positive but this ain't it at a crucial time.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Obviously meant as a joke but an un-necessary distraction that isn't a net positive. She claims that she has been a net positive but this ain't it.
    Passing things off as a joke is fine.

Like to know what Vance's wife thought of it.

Top Bottom