• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This Teamster union leader POS is wearing out his welcome. Should have put a shock collar on him...

1721097592531.png

Where is Sen MarkWayne Mullin to throw this jerk off the stage?

:xmad:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This Teamster union leader POS is wearing out his welcome. Should have put a shock collar on him...

View attachment 366234

You're missing the bigger picture. The working class has been abandoned by the DNC, and the republican party has the chance to be the party of the working class. Taking away the sole reason for the continued support of a significant portion of the blue lever puller's excuse.

But if you want the GOP to remain the RINO/CoC path that couldn't win an election or a seat and continue on the losing path, that's on you.

I'd rather we don't turn into China.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

View attachment 366234

I agree he was in full on union mode, but a couple things caught me off guard. 1 he was invited, which is good because apparently nobody has had the balls to do it up until now and he had the balls to show up. 2 I'm not a union guy and never have been and I've never had an its us against them attitude towards management. Full disclosure my brother, son in law and dad are union so shut off the flame throwers. I didn't say I was anti union. 3 at least he is open for discussion instead of pulling the D lever automatically. Some things I dont really get are guys driving trucks and throwing boxes on my porch making 100 k a year not really having to know anything but how to find an address while I work as an electrician making less with the option of getting fried if my heads not in the game. My choice and I do it willingly. He's doing his job and I'm doing mine. Maybe we all could meet in the middle as Americans and get along. Sadly I dont think it will happen.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I agree he was in full on union mode, but a couple things caught me off guard. 1 he was invited, which is good because apparently nobody has had the balls to do it up until now and he had the balls to show up. 2 I'm not a union guy and never have been and I've never had an its us against them attitude towards management. Full disclosure my brother, son in law and dad are union so shut off the flame throwers. I didn't say I was anti union. 3 at least he is open for discussion instead of pulling the D lever automatically. Some things I dont really get are guys driving trucks and throwing boxes on my porch making 100 k a year not really having to know anything but how to find an address while I work as an electrician making less with the option of getting fried if my heads not in the game. My choice and I do it willingly. He's doing his job and I'm doing mine. Maybe we all could meet in the middle as Americans and get along. Sadly I dont think it will happen.

And the other aspect to this that people aren't understanding is that the majority of the real political oppression of conservativism isn't coming from the government. It's coming from multi-national corporations.
    The government isn't the one who came up with ESG scores and DEI scores. That's all private industry, that the government slowly adopted. As far as I'm aware the government never forced anyone to take a covid jab either, that was all done by private industry.

There is no faster way to make those people panic than to buddy up with the unions.
    And if we do end up with a productive relationship, we might be able to do something about those insane abuses that unions have gotten away with under democrats for decades.

Can't complain about something you politically abandon.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well now, that's kind of cynical...

See what I did there?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As far as I'm aware the government never forced anyone to take a covid jab either, that was all done by private industry
    Categorically wrong. Government employees, government contractors, and soldiers all were forced by the Fed to get the jab. Local .govs were just as bad or worse.

Private businesses mostly did it at the request/demand of the Fed. There were those that did it on their own, but most only did after being prompted.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump asked him to be there.
    Yep. I don't believe he would've gotten anywhere near the podium to speak without Trump's invitation.

"O’Brien said he reached out to both the Republican National Convention and Democratic National Convention to speak. He thanked former President Donald Trump, the 2024 Republican presidential nominee, for inviting him to speak at the convention."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Categorically wrong. Government employees, government contractors, and soldiers all were forced by the Fed to get the jab. Local .govs were just as bad or worse.

Private businesses mostly did it at the request/demand of the Fed. There were those that did it on their own, but most only did after being prompted.
    You obviously haven't visited the HOA thread. They had a choice. Quit and get another job.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump asked him to be there.

Right, that's what the POS said right off the bat. Good for Trump, for attempting inclusion of that voting block.

Pretty sure the president didn't ask him to dribble on and on and on with all of that anti-conservative commie talk though. As stated, the dipshit wore out his welcome quickly. If he had ANY sense to read the room, he could have crafted a nice short pro-American talk while thanking President Trump for that oportunity. That's not what happened.

:twocents:

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fed ex is hiring.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Right, that's what the POS said right off the bat. Good for Trump, for attempting inclusion of that voting block.

Pretty sure the president didn't ask him to dribble on and on and on with all of that anti-conservative commie talk though. As stated, the dipshit wore out his welcome quickly. If he had ANY sense to read the room, he could have crafted a nice short pro-American talk while thanking President Trump for that oportunity. That's not what happened.

Trump would do better to go out and find some Union Workers. Some of the 'rank and file' guys.
    Union leadership seems to be mostly lost.
    But many of the actual workers are conservatives.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump would do better to go out and find some Union Workers. Some of the 'rank and file' guys.
    Union leadership seems to be mostly lost.
    But many of the actual workers are conservatives.

I'm sure that was part of the package that they got with the commie leader. There were a bunch of hard hat wearing "teamsters" that they swung the camera to a couple times.

The commie's speech should have been submitted in advance for content and time. Hopefully that was learned this time?

Nothing wrong with appealing to diversity in voters. If the group doesn't have the ability understand the audience though, it needs to be done by the RNC/Trump.

That commie speech was just a step back from anti-semitism and climate change though. Was not helpfull to any involved. No class at all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I mean, okay. But Trump isn’t really a conservative. At least not in the same way you are.

Top Bottom