crazy-girl-pulling-hair-qbycr5bctg5sbj7l.gif

Everything looks normal here.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This ruling deals with a completely separate process and has nothing to do with impeachment?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For LeftyGunner

Trump is a man of destiny. His victory this November has always felt inevitable. The arc of history is long, but it bends towards Orange Man, descending in triumph onto our decadent capital as the shrieks of libtards fill the air.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For LeftyGunner

Probably wishful thinking. I think if Biden stays in, the same cabal that worked to prevent Trump's election in 2020 will be as operative now. Does Indiana or Ohio have contingencies in place to prevent illegal immigrants from voting in swing states?

I'm not optimistic. Democrats are in some disarray now. By the convention they may not be, whether they stick with Joe or not. I don't think it was the intent, but having that debate so far from the election, there's ~4 months for people to forget how out of it Biden is. Half the electorate will be quite eager to adopt the belief that Biden just had a bad night. Lot's of media are starting to push that even now. It ain't over yet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is this from a Babylon Bee type site. I can't seem to find the real story?
    No, it's real.

It's pretty old. It's resurfaced as something to give delusional Lefties hope after their champion being outed as an incompetent, thoughtless, old fool with dementia. The Biden white house is exposed as a weekend at Bernie's type operation at this point.

So they trot this out as if it's stronger evidence of sexual crimes than Biden's daughter writing in her diary that her dad showered inappropriately with her. That his own son referred to him as Pedo Pete.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It bubbled back up with the Epstein files dump, but it isn’t new.

It’s from a lawsuit that was later dropped. The accuser is now in hiding and will only speak through her attorney. She claims Trump threatened her into dropping the suit, and she now fears for her life and the lives of her family.

Trump’s cultists dismiss her claims as lies, they don’t understand why anyone would ever pass up an opportunity to suck his dick.
    Really...

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    No, it's real.

It's pretty old. It's resurfaced as something to give delusional Lefties hope after their champion being outed as an incompetent, thoughtless, old fool with dementia. The Biden white house is exposed as a weekend at Bernie's type operation at this point.

So they trot this out as if it's stronger evidence of sexual crimes than Biden's daughter writing in her diary that her dad showered inappropriately with her. That his own son referred to him as Pedo Pete.

It’s from a lawsuit that was later dropped. The accuser is now in hiding and will only speak through her attorney. She claims Trump threatened her into dropping the suit, and she now fears for her life and the lives of her family.

Trump’s cultists dismiss her claims as lies, they don’t understand why anyone would ever pass up an opportunity to suck his dick.
    So we are on year 8 of the mud slinging with the hopes that something sticks legally. As an independent voter I feel like I have a better perspective of what is really going on. Due to the fact that I see both sides as propaganda to gain power or just down right out political theater to maintain status quo. In fact I am amazed that the Trump haters haven't found something better than this last unethical trial. So now are they picking up old piles of it to see if it sticks now????? All I got is WOW!!

LeftyGunner your statement of "Trump’s cultists dismiss her claims as lies, they don’t understand why anyone would ever pass up an opportunity to suck his dick." Let me remind you that your side does the same for obama!!! So maybe you should consider that before you put someone down for doing the same thing you are!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Has the same smell to it as that crazy broad they tried to take down Kavanaugh with. She's probably in hiding now also, afraid for her life, but with a little more coin in her pockets. This favorite technique of the left does sometimes work. So they keep going back to it. Great!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Or, it's made up. Dismissing her claims is reasonable. It's just a claim. It's not like Biden, where the right wing claims that he's a pedo is without evidence. Hunter's own words is evidence. Is daughter's own diary is evidence. His creepy sniffing when he's near young girls is evidence. Do you dismiss that in the face of evidence?

Well, what evidence is there that Trump did this other than an accusation? You guys build this image of Trump as a mass raper based on just claims. Believe all women? Ha! Why don't you believe Biden's daughter?

And, the highlighted is why I don't take you seriously. At first I gave you benefit of the doubt, and engaged with you in good faith. This is just further evidence that YOU are not engaging in good faith.

I mean people poke at you quite a lot, and I realize that's an understatement. And that could give you a reason to be this disingenuous. But then you show why you're actually here. It's not just because you're curious about why Trumpers believe what they believe as you've claimed.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Someone seems to have gotten through to him. Because, with the exception of a few episodes of Trump blathering on about the absoluteness of his greatness, for the most part, he stuck to the issues. Pound for pound, there were way more lies heaped up on Biden's side than Trump's at the end of the night.

But the 6 handicap thing was just typical delusional Joe Biden. They complain about Trump's boastfulness. Biden isn't any better. And at least Trump knows better than to claim a much lower handicap than he's earned. Tiger Woods is a 6.5 handicap. Biden's better than Woods? Really? C'mon man.

People in the press keep saying Biden didn't do enough to dispute Trump's lies. I mean, Trump was mostly on point. D's need to consider their own heap-o-lies. Biden claimed he inherited a 15% inflation rate. It was something like 6. He claimed an order of magnitude lower drug price than it is under medicaid. And so on. 1000 trillionaires. :laugh: He done.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey let us not forget the true story that Trump had Russian hookers pee on a bed while he watched in a Moscow Ritz Carlson that the Obamas previously slept in.

Top Bottom