• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

Republican’s don’t accept debates because they expect a fair fight. I’d bet a grand that Biden has the questions and is preparing for them right now.

Trump has supposedly picked his VP.

I would take Burgum with a smile. The other two choices are fine. These guys would know and are implying lots of pressure inside the campaign to pick Rubio.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Trump has supposedly picked his VP.

I would take Burgum with a smile. The other two choices are fine. These guys would know and are implying lots of pressure inside the campaign to pick Rubio.

The first VP choice should ALWAYS be a successful governor. No other experience compares to the combination of executive administration and the accountability that comes with it. A person in this position IS ready to walk into the presidency at any given time.

Like Pence, (not Harris,) there are a lot of behind the scenes duties that the VP can be in charge of also, not to mention whipping the congress.

:)

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    The first VP choice should ALWAYS be a successful governor. No other experience compares to the combination of executive administration and the accountability that comes with it. A person in this position IS ready to walk into the presidency at any given time.

Like Pence, (not Harris,) there are a lot of behind the scenes duties that the VP can be in charge of also, not to mention whipping the congress.

:)
    I think the more people get to know Burgum, the better this ticket would look.

My future yard sign:
    1719421247760.png

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    ... and are implying lots of pressure inside the campaign to pick Rubio.

I thought there was a constitutional issue with Pres and VP being from the same state? Is it as simple as one changing residence? And how soon would that have to happen to be constitutional?

ps.: I didn't watch the posted tweet yet.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I thought there was a constitutional issue with Pres and VP being from the same state? Is it as simple as one changing residence? And how soon would that have to happen to be constitutional?

ps.: I didn't watch the posted tweet yet.

Dick Cheney and George Bush were both Texans. Dick Cheney had to go somewhere else to claim residency.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom