• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's actually a good article. And advocated nothing against the law. Absolutely, the people who broke the law, should be prosecuted. That's not lawfare. It sounds more like justice to me. Along with many of the other good ideas presented. And it's not any different from what I said back in those conversations, which you and others claimed was Marquis of Queensbury rules.

I'll say it again. We don't have to break the law. We don't have to do all the illegal things the left does. Okay, are you saying that that is now not Marquis of Queensbury rules? Or is it?

I know what I said, the topic is what you are accusing others including me of saying and you have not produced the goods…

You hide behind demanding I go back and search INGO for those conversations, and knowing I'm not going to bother. I'll leave it to whatever your own conscience will do with it. It's not important to me that you admit it. I know what I said and what you said in response.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Non answer? It’s a nonsense question, the whole point of a trial is to establish the validity of the complaint…and this jury found this defendant guilty as charged.
    I think you're confident in the verdict because you got the one you were hoping for.

I strongly suspect that you'd doubt the verdict if the venue were in a 94% pro-trump area, with a judge that donated to Trump, who gave very odd pro-Trump instructions to the jury.

And now you've come back to INGO to rub the Trumpers' nose in it. Right?

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let the past be the past, don't actually obsess about people who are no longer a political threat, go after people who are a political threat.
    Are you sure you're a democrat? Because that isn't the new RoE that they have set. And as the man behind the curtain, I disagree that Obama is not a threat. Same goes for Clinton. Hoist something something petard something
    Remember, it's not about getting even, it's about manipulating and gaining power.
    THAT sounds more like a democrat. It isn't about manipulating and gaining power, it's about restoring constitutional government and rooting out communism. It's about 'stacking them up like cordwood'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Dems didn't steal the last election. It's just hard to acknowledge that Trump lost.
    I think a concerted, multi-state effort to gin up votes for Obiden, including illegally filling out choices in another's name, creating mail in votes out of whole cloth and tabulating existing votes multiple times , counts as stealing an election

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I think you're confident in the verdict because you got the one you were hoping for.

Sure, I’m happy to see Trump at the receiving end of the same lawfare he spent his whole adult life waging, but I’d hardly say I’m confident in the verdict.

These charges officially amount to crimes, but these convictions do nothing to advance justice or faith in the law.

I strongly suspect that you'd doubt the verdict if the venue were in a 94% pro-trump area, with a judge that donated to Trump, who gave very odd pro-Trump instructions to the jury.

What do you mean by “doubt the verdict”?

I already doubt the impartiality of the court...any court. The modern legal system is just another avenue of control for the ruling elites. The only interesting thing about this case is that Trump got tangled up instead of the common man the system is designed to trap.

And now you've come back to INGO to rub the Trumpers' nose in it. Right?

You think posting here boosts my ego? Have you read the replies I get?

The post immediately following yours resorts to name-calling.

Rub your noses in what? That Trump’s antics finally caught up with him in NY court? The only surprise is that it took so long to happen…It was so broadly expected that it doesn’t even move the pieces on the political chess board.

Would you rather I made my decisions about Trumpers based on what I read directly from you here, or based on what I read about you in the mainstream media?

With all the real enemies you have out there, it seems bizarre to me to demonize someone actively trying to bridge the gap with you.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Sure, I’m happy to see Trump at the receiving end of the same lawfare he spent his whole adult life waging, but I’d hardly say I’m confident in the verdict.

These charges officially amount to crimes, but these convictions do nothing to advance justice or faith in the law.

I already doubt the impartiality of the court...any court. The modern legal system is just another avenue of control for the ruling elites. The only interesting thing about this case is that Trump got tangled up instead of the common man the system is designed to trap.

Rub your noses in what? That Trump’s antics finally caught up with him in NY court? The only surprise is that it took so long to happen…It was so broadly expected that it doesn’t even move the pieces on the political chess board.

Would you rather I made my decisions about Trumpers based on what I read directly from you here, or based on what I read about you in the mainstream media?

With all the real enemies you have out there, it seems bizarre to me to demonize someone actively trying to bridge the gap with you.
    Looks to me like someone ran a ship into that bridge?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did Trump try to get anyone sent to prison? Or did he use the legal system to his advantage regarding business dealings (not unique to Trump, BTW)? Did he violate anyone's constitutional rights in the process? There is no comparison between what Trump may or may not have done to what is being blatantly done to him now. Your defense of what has transpired in this case is very telling. Just like the rest of the left, you're out to get him by any means necessary, up to and including walking all over the Constitution.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I think the Democrats have a crush on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). They look at China and see the mode of government they want to emulate: one Party rule; complete control over the economy; "citizens" only have the rights that the government deigns to allow them; any political opposition is crushed and opponents are jailed (see what they have done in Hong Kong). Currently they are using useful idiots on college campuses the same way Mao used them during the "Cultural Revolution."

If things continue the way they have been going, in a few years the United States will be indistinguishable from the PRC. It is sad how many morons are cheering this on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thank you. Most posters here seem to doubt my sincerety.

I have to answer this question in two parts.

1) Do I have any unease about the basterdization of law?

Yes, very much. I think there are far too many laws on the books already, and that the vagaries contained within those laws leave far too much wiggle room for “creative prosecution”. The criminal code should be clear enough for the layman to understand, else…how can we be expected to abide by it?

2) Do I have any unease about these laws being used against Trump?

**** no.

Trump has been abusing the New York court system to wage lawfare against his personal enemies (not to mention his customers, employees, and investors) for decades…filing ******** complaints, and dragging out proceedings until his targets exhaust their legal defense funding.

This is pure Karma, and it could not happen to a more deserving recipient.
    Who did Trump send to jail with his lawfare? :dunno:

I do not have any personal knowledge of crimes committed by Obama, but I sincerely doubt his financials would hold up to forensic scrutiny.

Insider trading walks in the same circles as bribery…at the very least the optics are suspicious.

Trump was convicted on 34 counts of Falsifying Business Records in the first degree, a Class E felony under New York state law.

Define fair…

…between 80-90% of criminal defendants in NY rely on the public defender system for council. Trump spends tens of millions of his supporter’s donations for private legal defense…if he didn’t get a fair trial who does?
    Why are you deliberately limiting the context? You're not stupid. That so many people in NY get unfair trials, is not a defense of NY court system. That Trump can afford high dollar lawyers does not mean his trial was fair.

I suspect you're doing it because you liked the outcome and don't care to admit it was not a fair trial. A fair trial should have a judge that rules impartially. Do you think the instructions to the jury were impartial? Do you think the judge's behavior was impartial? Do you think a controversial Republican in a 94% Democrat jurisdiction is a jury of his peers?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

5wn6m0.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Are you sure you're a democrat? Because that isn't the new RoE that they have set. And as the man behind the curtain, I disagree that Obama is not a threat. Same goes for Clinton. Hoist something something petard something

THAT sounds more like a democrat. It isn't about manipulating and gaining power, it's about restoring constitutional government and rooting out communism. It's about 'stacking them up like cordwood'

Yes, that's how tit for tat works.

Top Bottom