• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How the F is anybody thinking this is a "fair" trial?

Jury informed the decision doesn't have to be unanimous.

None of this will stand on appeal, even in NY, but they will get their conviction and Trump will get even more resolve from supporters…

One clarification guilty must be unanimous but there are three options each can find him guilty of and it counts as one, which in and of itself seems unconstitutional…

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    None of this will stand on appeal, even in NY, but they will get their conviction and Trump will get even more resolve from supporters…

One clarification guilty must be unanimous but there are three options each can find him guilty of and it counts as one, which in and of itself seems unconstitutional…
    I've never heard of this nonsense of mixing and matching charges to get around jurors who don't want to convict. It's not a democracy, you need the whole jury on every charge or you don't get conviction.

What a sham. Biden's campaign going down in flames is bringing the desperation out. We'll have Trump getting dragged to Rikers just in time for hot weather riot season.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I haven't kept up with this tial nonsense and the gf was fed up with whenever it was on a news channel i was watching. So how long does the jury have before it's a hung jury??

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I haven't kept up with this tial nonsense and the gf was fed up with whenever it was on a news channel i was watching. So how long does the jury have before it's a hung jury??
    Saw lawyer on Bill ORielly say he believes they will take 7 days and tell judge they are dead locked. Judge will tell them try again. And they will come back the same. Mistrial. Start over with a new trial.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll wait on that one to see if anything turns up, we really don't know which side of this issue the call came from at this point.
    I mean it could have been a false flag. Regardless, it's damaging to republican voters either way. If you can't tell the good guys from the bad guys by your behavior, you're not the good guy.

Top Bottom