• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I mean it could have been a false flag. Regardless, it's damaging to republican voters either way. If you can't tell the good guys from the bad guys by your behavior, you're not the good guy.

True. You find bad people on both sides of an issue, but the timing and white hot news coverage of this guy makes me doubtful.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    True. You find bad people on both sides of an issue, but the timing and white hot news coverage of this guy makes me doubtful.
    It's not as obvious as the Smollett thing. It's certainly a tactic of the left to do these kinds of things. They use swatting as a weapon. It's not the right that typically does these kinds of things. But some have advocated that we start using their tactics.

We could say then with Smollett, no, This isn't a thing MAGA does. The swatting. It's not a MAGA thing either. But with people becoming so fed up with ClownWorld™, is that still true? I think it is.

But we also have people saying we should use the tactics of our enemy. Whether this is a false flag or not, the folly of using their tactics should be obvious.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's not as obvious as the Smollett thing. It's certainly a tactic of the left to do these kinds of things. They use swatting as a weapon. It's not the right that typically does these kinds of things. But some have advocated that we start using their tactics.

We could say then with Smollett, no, This isn't a thing MAGA does. The swatting. It's not a MAGA thing either. But with people becoming so fed up with ClownWorld™, is that still true? I think it is.

But we also have people saying we should use the tactics of our enemy. Whether this is a false flag or not, the folly of using their tactics should be obvious.
    Tit for tat makes the whole world flat chested. :thumbsup:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pretty sure I've heard people state that the Right needs to learn some tactics from the Left.

And no, I'm not interested in finding those links.
    Especially since I'm on my phone and eating lunch

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

The whole idea of swatting I find bad and people who practice it should be prosecuted hard. It ties up resources and can get innocent people shot.

Mike Fanone is now a paid media consultant for CNN, having resigned from the police force. NYC should be at least trying to trace that call and investigating this.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'll wait on that one to see if anything turns up, we really don't know which side of this issue the call came from at this point.
    There is no evidence it happened other than him saying it did.
    It could also be someone he arrested before doing it and him blaming MAGA.
    At this point put up the proof.

Meanwhile

Top Bottom