• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Who holds that cult-like power over the party after Trump? Will you guys explain that Trump Jr is the only option in 4 years? It's a man, not a movement.
    See this is where your TDS shines the brightest.
    The Man started the Movement, its not about the Man. He just stated what rural America has been thinking about the .gov.
    He made the left take off the mask for more people to see how dirty they are.
    All the trumped (no pun intended) charges against him made more people see if they don't like you or think you are less than them they will do whatever they can to be rid of you. For example- coke in the White house nothing done, but have a joint in your car, jail time. Hunter and his gun charge, nothing done. But you have a malfunctioning gun ..Illegal machine gun.
    Hillary destroying phones /computers ( destroying evidence) nothing. Biden having top secret documents since the 70's Nothing done. Everything they have said/ tried to get Trump has been proven false .
    Who will take over the movement after Trump? No Idea but you can bet your ass the left and .gov are going to go after them just as hard as they have/are Trump

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Who holds that cult-like power over the party after Trump? Will you guys explain that Trump Jr is the only option in 4 years? It's a man, not a movement.
    I thought you were telling us that Ron could do it - better, even; that Ron delivers like DoorDash does and a speedy delivery service will woo populists or something

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I thought you were telling us that Ron could do it - better, even; that Ron delivers like DoorDash does and a speedy delivery service will woo populists or something
    Ron would be a fantastic choice. But he's a Republican, not some Trump acolyte. He's different from Trump. Again, man- not a movement.
    See this is where your TDS shines the brightest.
    The Man started the Movement, its not about the Man. He just stated what rural America has been thinking about the .gov.
    He made the left take off the mask for more people to see how dirty they are.
    All the trumped (no pun intended) charges against him made more people see if they don't like you or think you are less than them they will do whatever they can to be rid of you. For example- coke in the White house nothing done, but have a joint in your car, jail time. Hunter and his gun charge, nothing done. But you have a malfunctioning gun ..Illegal machine gun.
    Hillary destroying phones /computers ( destroying evidence) nothing. Biden having top secret documents since the 70's Nothing done. Everything they have said/ tried to get Trump has been proven false .
    Who will take over the movement after Trump? No Idea but you can bet your ass the left and .gov are going to go after them just as hard as they have/are Trump
    I agree he brings out the worst in the left. He's shined the partisan edge of the media. I still
    maintain the trials are ********. However, his
    own appointments get ran out of town by his supporters. His movement doesn't have a future and the man is old. You guys hate Haley for stupid reasons, but she's a Trump nomination. His own former team barely endorses him. You guys excuse it but the only shift is that white rural America supports him. The shift in social
    Issues alone would lead to a break in traditional alliances regardless of nominee. He hasn't grown the party, only held a sizeable chunk. The rest of the party are still Republicans, but you guys dismiss them as liberals who don't get the issues without acknowledging you have a candidate that rarely outperforms his down ballot counterparts. Yes, he got the most votes for a sitting president, but he still lost. Trump is a blip in the grand scheme of things. I doubt the Dollar General Country caucus falls in love as hard in 2028, but we shall see.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The article is correct. All these trial, the only people I know who cares are the TDS people who’ve been hoping all along that he’d be imprisoned, for something, anything.

I’m not a Trump fan. But the outcome of any of this trials won’t affect how I vote. Between Biden and even an imprisoned Trump, I have to vote Trump. It’s just what it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Far more accurate than anything else ive seen to understand why more affluent and educated voters are less likely to hit the button on Trump.
    Couldn’t it just be as simple as they’re more likely to live in information bubbles? Too caught up in life in the burbs.

So what do you think is the correlation with maskers/vaxers, and preferring Nikki Cheney over Trump?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Couldn’t it just be as simple as they’re more likely to live in information bubbles? Too caught up in life in the burbs.

So what do you think is the correlation with maskers/vaxers, and preferring Nikki Cheney over Trump?
    I never understood why maskers and vaxers don't love Trump since he was the lockdown and vax guy. Part of why I like Ronny D. He got it right and followed the science, even when people like Trump told him he was going too fast.

I think more moderate women and suburban women like Haley’s style and delivery. She would fit in there.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana

:chest::rockwoot::cheers: If this is true, it is about damn time. On a personal level, I think Trump is a pompous ass. But he has the where with all to fight the establishment. He has been the only candidate since Reagan that I feel has some insight to the middle class' struggles. The "elite" politicians burn through more money in a night eating and drinking than we make in a paycheck. They burn through the amount of money we make in a year easily with a couple of months parties. They have no idea how we "make it" on our salaries. They don't care. They are there for that period of time and the hell with making this country better. With Trump, my money went farther and the rest of the world knew he wasn't a pansy and better behaved themselves. With the current dumbazz the rest of the world has become bullies and terrorized everyone, who wouldn't, the current dumbazz is a blundering, babbling idiot.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The "elite" politicians burn through more money in a night eating and drinking than we make in a paycheck. They burn through the amount of money we make in a year easily with a couple of months parties. They have no idea how we "make it" on our salaries. They don't care.
    I'm not really sure how you think Trump doesn't fit this part.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The article is correct. All these trial, the only people I know who cares are the TDS people who’ve been hoping all along that he’d be imprisoned, for something, anything.

I’m not a Trump fan. But the outcome of any of this trials won’t affect how I vote. Between Biden and even an imprisoned Trump, I have to vote Trump. It’s just what it is.

Sadly if this sentiment is wide spread the only alternative for the TDS left will be assassination, either in prison or on the campaign trail. For the first time in US history you will see big media look the other way to the sound of cheers from the left.

It will be a signal change.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    It will probably be the grassy knoll play, but not necessarily. It could be radiation on his toothbrush (or his tea, as is all the rage of late). It could be the heart attack gun, ricin powder, a robbery gone bad in the one area of DC that apparently doesn't have cameras. Heck, it could be the old-fashioned suicide that so many political enemies succumb to. The options are endless but much like John Candy in Splash, when the IC finds something that works, they stick with it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump is a blip in the grand scheme of things. I doubt the Dollar General Country caucus falls in love as hard in 2028, but we shall see.
    Spoken like a true elitist CoCrublican. Could be wrong, but if it walks like a duck, looks down its nose at the desires and concerns of ordinary people and thinks Kevin McCarthy was some kind of great politician it probably is a duck

Please feel free to ignore the opinions of folks like me, who apparently have not worked on the same kinds of campaign, for the same kinds of politician, as you have

It's funny that we are supposed to conclude Trump's lawyers are failures because they lack a record of success, but we aren't supposed to hold those who regularly and continuously predict Trump's failure to similar standards when they are
    wrong. every. single. time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sadly if this sentiment is wide spread the only alternative for the TDS left will be assassination, either in prison or on the campaign trail. For the first time in US history you will see big media look the other way to the sound of cheers from the left.

It will be a signal change.
    8pnafm.jpg

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Spoken like a true elitist CoCrublican. Could be wrong, but if it walks like a duck, looks down its nose at the desires and concerns of ordinary people and thinks Kevin McCarthy was some kind of great politician it probably is a duck

Please feel free to ignore the opinions of folks like me, who apparently have not worked on the same kinds of campaign, for the same kinds of politician, as you have

It's funny that we are supposed to conclude Trump's lawyers are failures because they lack a record of success, but we aren't supposed to hold those who regularly and continuously predict Trump's failure to similar standards when they are
    wrong. every. single. time.
    I didn't see your outrage at the stereotypes applied to the burbs. I've spent more time in a gallery than at CoC meetings, but they must be nice.

I have worked on campaigns, digital strategy, and comms. Trump's lawyers have been a trainwreck, but I think he has made some improvements since my rants about the IG model lawyer he had at his side. His team is doing better work these days; hopefully, the trend will continue.

I have said that I am hoping Trump pulls this out. I point out some of the problems with his run, as his glow of greatness prevents some from keeping a fair assessment. I want results. I think he could have delivered more in term 1, but I remain optimistic that his four years in timeout will offer some ideas.

I just complimented the guy the other day for finally putting out a coherent truth post. I'm not all harsh on the guy. Geesh.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I see it differently. I see you claiming to want results while pretending Trump delivered none (or not enough) as 45 and ignoring the obvious difficulties of getting anything done at the national level, especially with half your own party working behind the scenes to torpedo your presidency

Then, if I had any doubts about my assessment, I see you constantly gas-lighting how DeSantis would get all sorts of things done at the national level because he is able to get them done as governor of a state where his party controls both chambers - something ... unlikely, shall we say ... to happen at the national level. He'll get it done, somehow, because he 'delivers' on a small ball local level, never mind the miracle that needs to happen for that to map onto national politics

Seems to me DeSantis' 'glow of greatness' is just as damaging to keeping a fair assessment. The cult of never Trump is still a cult, with all the negatives to a clear-eyed perception of what's what that that implies

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I see it differently. I see you claiming to want results while pretending Trump delivered none (or not enough) as 45 and ignoring the obvious difficulties of getting anything done at the national level, especially with half your own party working behind the scenes to torpedo your presidency

Then, if I had any doubts about my assessment, I see you constantly gas-lighting how DeSantis would get all sorts of things done at the national level because he is able to get them done as governor of a state where his party controls both chambers - something ... unlikely, shall we say ... to happen at the national level. He'll get it done, somehow, because he 'delivers' on a small ball local level, never mind the miracle that needs to happen for that to map onto national politics

Seems to me DeSantis' 'glow of greatness' is just as damaging to keeping a fair assessment. The cult of never Trump is still a cult, with all the negatives to a clear-eyed perception of what's what that that implies
    This is funny. DeSantis delivering is because he gets stuff done. Compare it to other states with a red legislature. Trump’s effectiveness is what it is.

Cults follow a man and drink the kool-aid. Not following a man is not a cult.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis

Trump is the only reason Biden wins 2024.

Everyone left of center is motivated to turn out to vote against him...they believe he is Retard Hitler, and has to be stopped at any cost.

Independents see him as a self-serving conman, and MAGA as a cult of personality built on empty slogans.

Chamber of Commerce Republicans are loathed as RINOs by MAGA, and are currently heavily courted by establishment democrats, so they have little incentive to cozy up to trump.

Rural whites do not move the electoral college needle in Trump’s direction. Trump already wins those districts..making them redder doesn’t add more electors.

With more than 6 months left to the election, the only people left under Trump’s “big tent” are the die-hard MAGA faithful…and there are not enough of you to win the general by yourselves.

Remove Trump from the ballot, and Biden’s support evaporates...creating opportunity for a non-Trump candidate to unseat Biden and pursue America-First polices in the upcoming term.

But you don’t want America First unless it comes from Trump…because you don’t really want America First, you just want Trump.

This is why you deserve as much blame for Biden as me…we only have him because of Trump cultists.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is funny. DeSantis delivering is because he gets stuff done. Compare it to other states with a red legislature. Trump’s effectiveness is what it is.

Cults follow a man and drink the kool-aid. Not following a man is not a cult.
    IDK, you're all about 'DeSantis gets it done' not 'the Florida legislature gets it done'

Kinda sounds like a cult of personality to me - unless DeSantis isn't a man or something

Top Bottom