• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Radio saying that Trump should give up his worst building to NY as payment. The other idea floating was to file BK as a way to say f. u to the lenders for not stepping up with a loan. I like either.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He’s a billionaire and former President. Not exactly an underdog story or “grass roots”

Well, he’s the only one still running. You’d think it would be higher.
    Remember when some on INGO used to claim Trump supporters were dead enders and losers because Trump was going to be put on the trailer by [name of red state governor goes here], and then when that failed by [name of democrat ****ing former UN ambassador goes here]? I do

Now it seems like being dead end losers themselves is all they have left to console themselves - that and secretly hoping Trump loses so they can feel vindicated

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Radio saying that Trump should give up his worst building to NY as payment. The other idea floating was to file BK as a way to say f. u to the lenders for not stepping up with a loan. I like either.
    Surely he has some empty office buildings getting wiped out by the CRE apocalypse, right?

Write their value up to $450m and dump em on the state :laugh:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So, how precisely did a conservative who didn't vote for president in 2016 and didn't support Donald Trump during the Republican primaries become a Trump donor? The answer is obvious: Donald Trump's opponent is Joe Biden. And Joe Biden is the worst president of my lifetime.

Because Donald Trump is the nominee against Joe Biden, I won't just vote for him. I'll go into my own pocket to support him. Which is what I'm doing.
    Shapiro knows what time it is
    I'll always be honest with you about Donald Trump. He wasn't my first choice in the primaries; he's a deeply flawed man. I've been open in my criticisms of Trump on both character and policy. And I'm not going to stop criticizing Donald Trump when I disagree with him. I always have, and I always will. That's my job, and the job of all Americans.
    It's almost like Shapiro is a shill account for a prominent INGO poster, except Shapiro has realized what level of commitment is needed and P.I.P. has yet to come around

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Surely he has some empty office buildings getting wiped out by the CRE apocalypse, right?

Write their value up to $450m and dump em on the state :laugh:
    I was thinking he might want the state to confiscate property, which could be reversed if he wins his appeal. If he executes the sale 'voluntarily' he might not have as much recourse even if he wins other than to extract a monetary settlement which would promise another long drawn out court fight in hostile territory

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Judge Cannon prescinding over the Florida document case is the only Judge that is trying to give Trump a fair shake and the left loses their minds over it. They don't like it when a judge doesn't fall in lock step with their Get Trump agenda.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom