• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I doubt it. Because they are already siding with Democrat's.
    What i am saying is that voting for democrats doesn't mean you know all about abortions and mutilations. There are other reasons to do so that have nothing to do with that.

Let's put it this way, that's like saying someone who votes for Trump is in favor of 2A restrictions because he did anti 2A things in office.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What i am saying is that voting for democrats doesn't mean you know all about abortions and mutilations. There are other reasons to do so that have nothing to do with that.
    That's why they should not vote or even be in this country illegally.
    Let's put it this way, that's like saying someone who votes for Trump is in favor of 2A restrictions because he did anti 2A things in office.
    Not really.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Where is your proof they will not vote or side with the Democrat party?
    I am not saying they will or won't. I am saying it's a question that could be explored. As such I need no proof for an open question. You are the one that has drawn the conclusion.

Now, why might I feel that way?

For decades this topic has come up about Hispanics, but what are we finding out about the Hispanic vote? On INGO, I have read surveys that they are breaking for Trump. Is that true?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am not saying they will or won't. I am saying it's a question that could be explored. As such I need no proof for an open question. You are the one that has drawn the conclusion.

Now, why might I feel that way?

For decades this topic has come up about Hispanics, but what are we finding out about the Hispanic vote? On INGO, I have read surveys that they are breaking for Trump. Is that true?
    American Hispanics are supposed to be.
    My brother in law definitely has been Republican for a long time.
    Probably because he is retired Army.
    His family is very religious, but voted Democrat. I'm not sure how they are voting this year. They are very upset with all the illegals in Texas and New Mexico which is the states they are from.

With this I'm going to bed.
    Interesting video.

Last edited:
    Reactions: KG1

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    American Hispanics are supposed to be.
    My brother in law definitely has been Republican for a long time.
    Probably because he is retired Army.
    His family is very religious, but voted Democrat. I'm not sure how they are voting this year. They are very upset with all the illegals in Texas and New Mexico which is the states they are from.

With this I'm going to bed.
    Interesting video.

Goodnight DadSmith!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The thing is, it's not their strategy. Trump just keeps saying that to keep MAGA in line with him, and MAGA swallows it up without even questioning it.

And these asylum seekers, can't vote. They can pay taxes and pay into SS, but they can't vote.

Art of the deal.
    Are the Democrats trying to fast track their citizenship?

Are you using "asylum seekers" to mean the people brought here by the government, like the Haitians, or all of the illegals that have entered the country?

Being against the mass influx of people that entered the country illegally does not make one xenophobic, nor does it make one against immigration. Just as religion is not necessarily a good indicator of voting preference.

Lastly, many places are trying to enable illegals to vote, whether legally or illegally.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The thing is, it's not their strategy. Trump just keeps saying that to keep MAGA in line with him, and MAGA swallows it up without even questioning it.

And these asylum seekers, can't vote. They can pay taxes and pay into SS, but they can't vote.

Art of the deal.
    The T.D.S. is strong in this one...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think most of the decisions being made on the illegal question are being influenced by the "illegal industrial complex". Lots of money being spent by feds and corporate entities keep the flow coming. All of the amenities given the illegals today have to be purchased from somebody and lots of people now have jobs with non profits channeling that money so don't expect it to stop. At it's lowest level it provides lower wage workers so it keeps c-o-c republicans on board.

The voting aspect of it coming, and some is here already, but you have a machine now raking in billions, and it's just getting stronger.

At the end of the day America will simply reach the end of it's financial rope, unable to cover all of it's commitments. Does leadership start stripping the old folks of their social security and medicare to maintain the illegal machine? The architects of this mess will pocket their gains and move on to the next scam.

always follow the money

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And this is no good reason to suddenly change our tone and say we don't want legal immigrant citizens. INGO told me over, and over, and over, we like legal immigrants and naturalized citizens. But now, that tone is changing (or the real truth comes out).
    Judge much? Most conservatives I know want the following:

An immigration policy that specifies who and the qualifications of those we INVITE in to join our country. Things like must have minimum resources or education to contribute to society. Must speak English. Must ASSIMILATE. No approval if an applicant has views they want to kill others. No criminals. No automatic approval for extended families.

An asylum policy that cannot be exploited by politicians for political gain. Asylum should be the LAST RESORT.

NGO’s can assist potential immigrants in their home countries and Americans should assist in making their home countries better.

No more open border! What is going on is not legal immigration, it is extremely disingenuous, actually a lie, to say it is. They are naturalizing illegals at breakneck speed for political purposes, that is not our immigration policy as constitutionally passed into law.

You and those that agree with you are killing the constitution and the rule of law. You sit there all condescending while giving cover to those that want to subvert our form of government and the traditions of our country.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So does Russia, Ukraine, China, and the Democrat party. Let's not forget the EU.

Top Bottom