• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He could cure cancer and the Never-Trumpers/TDS fanboys would be claiming it was all a conspiracy to enrich big Pharma. Meanwhile, not a word about President Potato Head ghost-quitting his job. :cool:
    If he cures cancer, he wouldn't share the cure unless we elect him - art of the deal.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And what about us common Americans who detest him? It's not a central state, deep state, uniparty conspiracy, it's just that everyone can see him for what he is... Or maybe what they want to see in him.

Apres moi, le deluge.

Some just don't want to have to clean up his mess.

What mess do you want to clean up?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And what about us common Americans who detest him? It's not a central state, deep state, uniparty conspiracy, it's just that everyone can see him for what he is... Or maybe what they want to see in him.

Apres moi, le deluge.

Some just don't want to have to clean up his mess.
    Detest him? Idunno. I think that's about as nutty as thinking his **** don't stink.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    What about those Americans? Going to vote for the least popular VP who was installed on the ticket?

Great choice! That'll teach the Donald...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What about those Americans? Going to vote for the least popular VP who was installed on the ticket?

Great choice! That'll teach the Donald...
    Hills you're nose and vote for him?

And where does this "leat popular VP" idea come from? What's the pills on that?

EDIT: Donald can't be taught anything. hopefully it will teach primary voters that loser candidates are going to lose. Make winning choices.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    This is the sorry of binary thinking that's... If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

"If you doing like the most polarizing candidate in history then you must be a commie!"
    Relax,
    We all know you hate the Don and think the country isn’t divided. The political situation is what it is left or right no other choice.

Your from a not so conservative area of the state probably have Democrats as friends. This may lead you to believe that common ground exists it does not.

Hate DJT all you want I want our country back.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    This is the sorry of binary thinking that's... If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

"If you doing like the most polarizing candidate in history then you must be a commie!"
    No, not really. It means if you think voting for the most corrupt, worst administration in my lifetime is better than voting for Trump, you must be a commie

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Electing DJT won't get the country back. Believing so is delusional.

Best one can hope for is to arrest the decline.

I can't speak for other INGOers, but I can speak about people I do know who speak of DJT. Several tell me the state of the country is dismal and share images of Trump with angels etc and think he's a one man savior, call anyone who is critical of him traitor or communst. But they never volunteer to work for any political candidate they never contribute time or money to any political candidate.

They just moan and whine.

They don't even vote in the primary.

Those people are just as traitorous as anyone voting for Harris, More so. Because they recognize the country is in peril but other than pulling the right lever every 4 years, if the lines not too long and the weather isn't too bad, they can't find the time or money to do a damn thing about it.

There is a better word than traitor for such people.

Hypocrite.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Electing DJT won't get the country back. Believing so is delusional.

Best one can hope for is to arrest the decline.

I can't speak for other INGOers, but I can speak about people I do know who speak of DJT. Several tell me the state of the country is dismal and share images of Trump with angels etc and think he's a one man savior, call anyone who is critical of him traitor or communst. But they never volunteer to work for any political candidate they never contribute time or money to any political candidate.

They just moan and whine.

They don't even vote in the primary.

Those people are just as traitorous as anyone voting for Harris, More so. Because they recognize the country is in peril but other than pulling the right lever every 4 years, if the lines not too long and the weather isn't too bad, they can't find the time or money to do a damn thing about it.

There is a better word than traitor for such people.

Hypocrite.
    Not hypocrite--lazy.

There's a reason our institutions and our local governments are run by liberals/progressives -- it's because they'll step up and run or allow themselves to be appointed.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not hypocrite--lazy.

There's a reason our institutions and our local governments are run by liberals/progressives -- it's because they'll step up and run or allow themselves to be appointed.
    I'll stick with hypocrite.

They ain't lazy....they work real hard to have nice cars, homes, drink the good stuff, travel around in style. More than willing to work hard and sacrifice for possessions.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Your from a not so conservative area of the state probably have Democrats as friends. This may lead you to believe that common ground exists it does not.
    bazinga GIF (GIF Image)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I just don’t get the anger towards DJT I wonder if he reminds people of a bully?

I know some of you want GWB back in office or Obama but the country has changed quickly. You as a Citizen cannot straddle a line and blame both sides.

Some of you have lived sheltered life’s and believe you can just pull your blanket up and it’s going to be alright. Why not you grew up with all the amenities of the USA. I hope your grandchildren do as well.

When a man stands up and tells you to your face the country is failing he’s wrong?

It’s become time to choose.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just don’t get the anger towards DJT I wonder if he reminds people of a bully?

I know some of you want GWB back in office or Obama but the country has changed quickly. You as a Citizen cannot straddle a line and blame both sides.

Some of you have lived sheltered life’s and believe you can just pull your blanket up and it’s going to be alright. Why not you grew up with all the amenities of the USA. I hope your grandchildren do as well.

When a man stands up and tells you to your face the country is failing he’s wrong?

It’s become time to choose.
    A lot of folks love to have their ears tickled. Whether by their pastors, their bosses, their politicians, or what have you, they don't want to be told blunt things. They don't like coarse language. Some don't want to be seen as being a part of or a follower of those that say blunt things.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A lot of folks love to have their ears tickled. Whether by their pastors, their bosses, their politicians, or what have you, they don't want to be told blunt things. They don't like coarse language. Some don't want to be seen as being a part of or a follower of those that say blunt things.
    Oh yes! Prosperity gospel, Jesus loved everyone and never hurt a flea so no one should say anything is wrong. I wonder what the money changers in the temple thought of their whipping?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hills you're nose and vote for him?

And where does this "leat popular VP" idea come from? What's the pills on that?

EDIT: Donald can't be taught anything. hopefully it will teach primary voters that loser candidates are going to lose. Make winning choices.
    Kamala is the least popular VP, received less than 1% of the vote in the last primary, need I go on?

Oh ya, who voted for her in this primary to place her on the ballot?

Top Bottom