• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This is an individual who has no grasp on reality. Look at the eyes.

Another "mostly peaceful" Bernie-Bro:

In 2020, during the presidential primary, the X account said: "I was not supporting Bernie, but now I am; as sleepy Joe stands for nothing; no plans, no ideas, just as limp as hillary. Bernie.......give them hell.....fight to the death…"

This is scary:

"I am here in kyiv and want to use Independence Park to create a tent city of all the foreigners here in support to get thousands more foreign civilians to come and support Ukraine," the account posted.

Routh, the outlet reported, was seeking Afghan soldier recruits who fled the Taliban to fight in Ukraine. "Mr. Routh, who spent several months in Ukraine last year, said he planned to move them, in some cases illegally, from Pakistan and Iran to Ukraine. He said dozens had expressed interest," the outlet reported.

Then there's this:

In 2002, the Greensboro News & Record reported Ryan Routh was arrested after barricading himself in United Roofing’s office in a three-hour standoff.

Routh had been pulled over by police during a traffic stop, but put his hand on a gun during the stop, sparking him to drive to United Roofing and barricade himself in the building, the outlet reported at the time. He was arrested without incident after the stand-off.

He was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a weapon of mass destruction, resisting, delaying and obstructing a law enforcement officer and driving while license revoked. State records show he was sentenced to probation in the case.

View attachment 380486

I read nothing here that would make him anything more than a typical Democrat.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    But seriously. It looks like Trump better be spending Major Money in Nevada. That 6 Electoral Votes could throw the election into the House.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The shooter in July worked for Blackrock. This guy worked or works for Blackrock as well.
    Shouldn't that send up red flags to investigate Blackrock?
    The odds of both of them in a Blackrock commercial seems impossible, so would that mean it's intentional? Hasn't Trump met with both Larry Fink and Jamie Dimon and there were talks at one time about a Treasury Secretary role? Blackrock makes out like bandits in these engineered downturns, huge transfers of wealth.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

For those that cannot read X.

The suspect in today’s assassination attempt on Donald Trump is Ryan Wesley Routh. In a 2022 interview with Newsweek Romania, Routh was candid about his pro-Ukraine views and his efforts to recruit foreign fighters for Ukraine.The previous assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, was featured in a BlackRock commercial.All of these coincidences lead to the same place.”

When all is a coincidence, nothing is a coincidence…

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Will president Trump keep playing golf or is it too risky to be outside on his own property now?

He needs one of those armored golf cart ...

ATAC-440x298.jpg

I know he would still need to go out to play golf but it would be better than his current unarmored model. :dunno:

Possibly this ...

message-editor%2F1524766361483-screenshot2018-04-26at11.09.50amcopy.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    While I am not a fan of Trump, one cannot deny how much he is despised by the central state and deep state. At every turn he is attacked by both wings of the uniparty. The fbi interferes with his campaigns. State endlessly attempts to use "lawfare" to suppress him. When none of that works, state attempts to kill him.

I wonder why they despise Trump so much.

What does he know that state does not want citizen to know?

Top Bottom