• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Since Trump came down the escalator nothing is as it was, everything about the Trump campaigns has been unconventional and defied conventional wisdom, this take is yet another form of normalcy bias…
    Yep,this all went viral and the branding was widespread, so a very successful venture in social media advertising at very little cost. This type of advertising is a huge go around the media. Lefties can look down their noses at it and supporters can get behind it, but everyone saw it, many discussed it as we are doing here. This is a great campaign ad…

The gold sneakers, which were being marketed as "Never Surrender High-Tops" for $399 on GetTrumpSneakers.com, completely sold out hours after they went up for pre-sale. Only 1,000 pairs are expected to be released, and the estimated ship date is July 2024.“

“More affordable sneakers are still available on the website, including a pair of white knit sneakers called "POTUS 45" for $199, and another one called "Red Waves" for $199. The website also sells "Trump Victory 47" perfume and cologne
    .“

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was told on INGO Haley could beat Biden and Trump cannot, I am not a big fan of these polls but similar polls were the basis of many posts here...

A Monday poll found former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley losing to President Joe Biden in the red state of Texas, but indicated former President Donald Trump would handily win.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ANY prosecutor that is promising to “get” an individual should be required to recuse themselves and if it is the head of the department doing this, the courts should require the recusal of the entire department…

Throughout her campaign for attorney general, James said that she would challenge Trump and that charges should be brought against him. At one point, she even went as far to say she would help remove him from office.

“America is in uncharted territory,” James said in a video during her campaign in 2018. “We are angrier and more deeply divided than we’ve ever been at any point in our history since the Civil War. And at the eye of the storm is Donald Trump ripping families apart, threatening women’s most basic rights. I’m running for attorney general because I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate president when our fundamental rights are at stake
    .”

Yeah this **** case was a glaring example of selective political persecution if there ever was one that should get tossed out on appeal. It's blatantly obvious that her campaign mission statement to get Trump if elected AG was politically motivated by her own words.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    In addition to the ground for appeal on selective political persecution based on Letticia James campaign vow to get Trump, Jonathan Turley says Trump has a strong case for appealing excessive civil "fraud" fine.

JONATHAN TURLEY, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: The opinion comes off a little too cathartic for the judge. I mean, the judge really lashes out at Trump. And you really see that in the ultimate conclusion. He just imposed damages, the equal of the GNP of Micronesia, I mean, and various other countries.

And the question is, what's the basis for that? You just imposed 350 million or more on damages, plus another 100 million that's going to come from interest. In a case where there was zero dollars lost by the banks, where the banks said they wanted to do more business with the guy you just barred from doing business with them.

And the question of the excessiveness of that fine does raise a serious appellate issue, not just for the New York Court of Appeals, but also potentially for the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not to mention that the NY State law changes that enabled this and the E Jean Carroll prosecutions to proceed need to be examined for whether they were needed to address some general wrong in the legal code or were aimed specifically at enabling prosecution of Trump, and if there is no higher rationale than election interference and TDS those provisions should also be struck down

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Here is the article that Doug references for those that prefer reading instead.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Has the recent NY "fraud" case outcome just alienated the business investment class? Well known business investor Kevin O'Leary says yes. At least it has for him and he's hearing the same thing from other investors.

"O’Leary called Trump’s actions a victimless crime and said other companies are now going to be even more fearful to conduct business in New York, which the Canadian-born O’Leary called a “loser state.”

“It doesn’t matter what the governor says, New York was already a loser state. Like California’s a loser state. There are many loser states because of policy, high taxes, uncompetitive regulation, it was already on the top of the list of being a loser state. I would never invest in New York now, and I’m not the only person saying that,” he said.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Since Trump came down the escalator nothing is as it was, everything about the Trump campaigns has been unconventional and defied conventional wisdom, this take is yet another form of normalcy bias…
    Normal isn’t losing trial after trial after trial with incompetent lawyers. Normal isn’t being a sideshow when you’re supposed to be leading the opposition. This is a damn train wreck and you’ll happily follow it right off the damn tracks.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Normal isn’t losing trial after trial after trial with incompetent lawyers.
    That you acknowledge the processes going on are not normal is good. The bad is a failure to blame a corrupt system.
    Normal isn’t being a sideshow when you’re supposed to be leading the opposition.
    Again, recognizing the unusual nature of the “sideshow” without acknowledgment it is persecution.

This is a damn train wreck and you’ll happily follow it right off the damn tracks.
    I’m sure you will be fine with Biden, he is closer to your beliefs than Trump…

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Normal isn’t losing trial after trial after trial with incompetent lawyers. Normal isn’t being a sideshow when you’re supposed to be leading the opposition. This is a damn train wreck and you’ll happily follow it right off the damn tracks.
    If you can't see this for what it is, no one can help you...
    a9641ec33cce6241b1359c963b3df0aa.jpg

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    That you acknowledge the processes going on are not normal is good. The bad is a failure to blame a corrupt system.

Again, recognizing the unusual nature of the “sideshow” without acknowledgment it is persecution.

I’m sure you will be fine with Biden, he is closer to your beliefs than Trump…
    Too pale, too stale, running against Trump. Corrupt cases, etc. Yes, I get that.

I loathe Biden.

That doesn’t mean Trump hasn’t done a terrible job fighting these stupid cases.

That doesn’t mean Trump isn’t stupid vulnerable in some of these because of his own actions.

That doesn’t mean the GOP has to run with a seriously flawed candidate or waste tons of donor money paying brain dead lawyers.

I don’t expect the excuses for Trump to stop. Just a reminder that we didn’t have to go down this path.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would say that some are allowing themselves to be lead down this path of hatred guided by partisan political "judicial" system operatives and a complicit MSM.

Top Bottom