• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    no. for not much more money you can get a aimpoint clone, or maybe even a vortex.

If its sold at walmart, its probably not something i would trust on my firearm. to each their own though.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    That was just the first site that popped via Google. I was looking at the local Sporting Goods store, as our local gun shop decided he needed to shut down (again) for a little while)...

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    dont buy that. the cheapest product like that thats trustworthy is primary arms. if you willing to spend a little more than the primary arms i can get you into a vortex.

the vortex is great quality for the money you spend @ 169 dollars, and it comes witha magnifier and all mounting hardware. by the time you buy mounts on the walmart scope your looking at roughly 100 bucks. spend the extra 50 and get somthing that will last you a lifetime

Last edited:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Well, after pricing a front sight today at the tune of $115........ Its looking like Im going to be going Optics sooner than I had planned. So now Im going to shop around a little.....

-MColford

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Vortex Optics - Home

as far as the red dots go, parralux free past 50 yards, night vision capable, digital adjustment with 6 brightness settings, includes mounting, 2x magnifier, extra battery, unlimited unconditional lifetime warrenty,nitrogen purged (eleminates foging)

the sparc is 199
    the strikefire is 169

great buys for the price

Last edited:

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    Thanks to this thread I won't be wasting $30 on a truglo at gander mountain, but Vette has convinced me I need a $150 Vortex... the money spending never ends.

Vette, you'll be getting a PM soon if I can't talk myself out of it. *facepalm* *mumbles "my wife is going to kill me"*

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thanks to this thread I won't be wasting $30 on a truglo at gander mountain, but Vette has convinced me I need a $150 Vortex... the money spending never ends.

Vette, you'll be getting a PM soon if I can't talk myself out of it. *facepalm* *mumbles "my wife is going to kill me"*

ill look forward to hearing from you aswell

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom