• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    I went to Harbor Freight and the cashier went through her schpiel about their credit card. I declined. I had forgotten something so I went back in 20 minutes later and she gave the whole schpiel again to me. She didn't recognize me! Grey man status achieved!

I always spot a small inconspicuous III% sticker in the corner of a window and give a nod.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I went to Harbor Freight and the cashier went through her schpiel about their credit card. I declined. I had forgotten something so I went back in 20 minutes later and she gave the whole schpiel again to me. She didn't recognize me! Grey man status achieved!

I always spot a small inconspicuous III% sticker in the corner of a window and give a nod.
    I probably wouldn’t give the cashier that much credit.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'm intrigued by the whole 3% thing. It's disputed but it should be relatively easy to estimate its validity. Further, are we only talking about those who raised arms to fight, because I'd believe many more helped "the cause", even if they didn't take up arms in he general sense. I don't do bumper, window stickers on my cars.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    In my case they happen to be neighbors; retired LA Sheriff Gang Task Force Captain, and his wife, a retired LA County K9 Officer; the other neighbor a retired CHP Border Division Commander.

Perhaps you can elucidate your take on the 'modern redcoats' for me. Laws, and their enforcement, is bad? Anarchy is better...?

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    This post being resurrected really makes me miss my truck…. It was an “iron hide” replica from the transformers movie completely blacked out…. The ONLY vehicle I have ever actually made money selling I couldn’t pass up the deal but man it was cool

Top Bottom