• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just finished up filing the daughters taxes. Only took 1.5 hours.

Might do mine tomorrow. Or, I might not...

Now I need a beer.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I haven't ridden on a bus for a long time.

Until this month, I rode one every day.
    Steel mill is 22 square miles.
    Need a bus to get in and out.

But, in a cost saving gesture, they canceled the bus service.
    I'm supposed to drive my nice shiny vehicle in there.
    And replace several tires a year due to scrap steel.
    And have to deal with the "gunk" that settles on and sticks to cars.
    No thank you.
    I'd rather have the bus.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I've been watching The Following too much. I dreamed I found out about a guy who was taking private lessons on kidnapping and slicing up random people and the goal was to get people who make personal safety a point (a martial arts pro, a gun-toter, etc.)...I found out they were plotting to ambush some of mine in the Corps and keep their medals as trophies. I made sure the killer peeps knew I carried, made sure they knew I was walking alone through an underground parking lot, made sure they overheard me tell someone my cell phone battery was dead... then I started walking through the lot alone knowing they'd ditch their plans and come after me instead. They did. When they stepped out between support beams in the dark, one had a hatchet and one had those knives in each hand that you swing and flip to open (butterfly knife??). I wasn't scared, I was TICKED...but I wanted them to think I was... so I screamed "Oh God!! Somebody!! HELP me!!" and they took off running at me swinging blades... so I drew and shot them. It was weird "dream shooting" where the bullet went through a guy, turned so it wouldn't damage some stranger's car, sought out the other guy and hit him (backed up and hit him again), and then paused to wait for me to give it praise like it was an attack dog responding to commands or something. It was really weird...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been watching The Following too much. I dreamed I found out about a guy who was taking private lessons on kidnapping and slicing up random people and the goal was to get people who make personal safety a point (a martial arts pro, a gun-toter, etc.)...I found out they were plotting to ambush some of mine in the Corps and keep their medals as trophies. I made sure the killer peeps knew I carried, made sure they knew I was walking alone through an underground parking lot, made sure they overheard me tell someone my cell phone battery was dead... then I started walking through the lot alone knowing they'd ditch their plans and come after me instead. They did. When they stepped out between support beams in the dark, one had a hatchet and one had those knives in each hand that you swing and flip to open (butterfly knife??). I wasn't scared, I was TICKED...but I wanted them to think I was... so I screamed "Oh God!! Somebody!! HELP me!!" and they took off running at me swinging blades... so I drew and shot them. It was weird "dream shooting" where the bullet went through a guy, turned so it wouldn't damage some stranger's car, sought out the other guy and hit him (backed up and hit him again), and then paused to wait for me to give it praise like it was an attack dog responding to commands or something. It was really weird...

I am waiting for it to re-run so we can watch several episodes in a row.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Was your dream in color or black & white? I can dream in either.

Top Bottom